Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RDH

Whiteheads

I would say I have mild acne - my main problem are whiteheads. My face is just covered in them(seems like hundreds), especially on my cheeks, although there not as noticable unless i puff my cheeks out - then it seems like there everywhere. I've had this problem for years and tried everything for it. I've now been on the regimen for about 8 days - and i know thats not long enough to see results - but I was wondering if anyone else has had success on the regimen with clearing up whiteheads? Should I start taking B5? Any comments/recommendations would be greatly appreciated....thanx

Guest Avian

Keep going with the regimen, it should be very effective at getting rid of whiteheads. Give it a month or two, and if you don't see results after that, consider B5 or antibiotics (unless you're on them already).

Yep, I agree with Avian. Follow the Regimen precisely as Dan describes. Give it at least a month or two, and some people need 3 months before showing the dramatic results. So, hang in there, give it time, and be gentle to your skin in the meantime.