Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pussyhater

liquid foundation

is it necessary to use a liquid foundation? what if you just use a tinted spf moisturizer follow by loose powder is it bad for your skin? eusa_doh.gif

i don't think it should do any harm

as long as u use non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic make up it should be good

the new rave is mineral make up now........

I need more of a coverage then just tinted moisturizer can provide.

I use liquid foundation and loose powder. I also use pressed powder for touch ups thru out the day. I use Estee Lauder So Ingenious foundation (sometime Clinique Stay True if I need less coverage) and Estee Lauder So Ingenious Loose Powder. I go thru too much pressed powder so I use Clinique, have the price of the Lauder. I am on Accutane and these products have done great for me, I also used them before tane and they covered everything well giving me a nice even looking skin when the make up was on. Maybe someday I will have skin that I can use just a tinted moisturizer on.

Good Luck!

To the original poster, I personally wouldn't use foundation if I didn't need it! Many times I will also go out without makeup if I feel my goals will be best served that way (trying on clothes at the mall, just a regular ol' casual day, etc). As I understand your question, you're needing to know if you must wear liquid foundation or "makeup." A lot of people don't even start until their 40's or 50's when their previously almost perfect skin finally starts showing the slightest of sun damage, etc.

If you don't have to wear foundation I wouldn't. I think I am the only woman at my work that does wear it! I hate that b/c I always think everyone is thinking why I wear so much makeup. Not to mention I have yet to find that perfect foundation so I know I look a little orangish. Not to mention by the end of the day my makeup looks HORRIBLE! I really need to find a good foundation that offers coverage and looks natural....anyone????

Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse or something like that. Very good. spongy foundation, has a lot of shades (around 15 or so), stays for a loooong time, cheap $8 which would last around a month or so, leaves your skin moist, feels good when worn, feels great when putting on. Actually, it's like putting thin brown icing on your face - very good feeling - just like art. Try it.

I know what you mean, SICKOFTHIS. I get looked at like I'm some kind of barbie, when in reality, I'm anything but!

...although I did go a little heavy on the blusher yesterday. It's just, the face has it's natural color variation, but you take all that away when you put on foundation...... meaning you then have to keep adding more stuff to get back to the "naturalness" the other women with perfect faces woke up with in the morning. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!