Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FrankieBGirl

What are the qualifications of the Accutane

Does anyone know what the qualifications are?? I dont have prescription coverage for any acne meds, and I definately cant afford it without coverage- at least partial coverage, along with the DR visits and blood work each month to every 2 weeks- whatever it is.

So- If anyone is on it, or knows anything about it- please let me know. thank you.

Their site gives no actual information about the qualifications to the program, but I would call the number and see, it does not hurt to call and would be great if they can assist you on getting Accutane!

1-877-75ROCHE (877-757-6243).

Thanks, I just called- they were extremely brief..and Im not quite sure what this means.

You have to be outpatient, have no 3rd party insurance (what is that??), which has or if you have- no coverage on medications... Well, I have insurance- its crappy insurance, but i have it just in case- and it doesnt cover ANY prescription acne medications whatsoever... So I dont know if I qualify or not?