Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kat

EPIDERMX!!!

Could anyone whose been using Epidermx please share their experiences with it whether good or bad...and also answer a few questions

What was the condition of your skin before, active acne mild/moderate, icepicks, red marks etc...

How long did it take to see an improvement?

What kind of improvements did you see?

How often do you use it?

How long does a tub last?

What other products are u using?

Thanks so much biggrin.gif

I LOVE IT. I have only used it 2 times. I got a small sample to try & liked it, so I ordered some more, so I'm gonna give it a month, but they aren't lying, its works, maybe not for everyone, but it works for me.

And it hasn't made my skin break out either. The Camellia Oil is really good with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was the condition of your skin before, active acne mild/moderate, icepicks, red marks etc...

mild to mod acne. no icepick scars or anything, but red marks on my cheeks. you can go see my pictures in my album under my profile.

I have only used it 2 times, and I can tell the difference extremely as far as how smooth my skin is, just 2 times isn't enough to erase red marks though, I'm gonna do it for a month and see what happens, but my red marks had faded a small bit.. I will have to take new pictures soon.

Smoother skin & a tiny bit of fading so far.

How often do you use it?

you are supposed to do a microderm treatment 2-3 times a week. I have used it for 1 week, so 2 times for me.

I don't have a tub, I have a sample and that alone will last me for another week I think. A tub is supposed to last 1 month.

DAN's REG program to a tee.

basic soap

dans BP

eucerin

Epidermix is crap. It seems like it works, but what it does is simply heavily exfoliate the skin. There is no permanent improvement. Also, it leaves the skin raw. Many peoiple here have tried it and most came to that conclusion.

James

Thanks breathehope! Keep me posted

And thanks James, a little "healthyscepticism" is never a bad thing but despite your advice I went ahead and ordered the sample pots from ebay.

Tried it for the first time yesterday and I did like it and it did help fade just a little bit of the redness of two of my newest red marks...which is odd because I thought it was the oldest marks that were the first to go not the newest... "shrug"

A few people on healthboards have had good results (but over long periods of time, 6 months or more, using 2-3 times a week)

One poster on healthboards has said she has been using it (with the Camellia Oil) for 8 months and seen a 70%-80% improvement in her icepick scars and indents...sounds good to me and since she is still on the same tub after 8 months it really isn't that expensive

I suppose 8 months might seem a bit long for some people but I've had some of these scars for 5 years another year or so isn't going to kill me wink.gif

Hey penny,

sample epidermx on ebay

www.healthboards.com

healthboards epidermx post

try doing a search for epidermx on their acne board as well

The Loreal Micro-dermabrasion kit has just come out in Australia...I'm thinking I might try this because it costs half as much as shipping over a tub of epidermx from the US...but I don't know some people tend to think that it's not as effective as the epidermx... I suppose I'll finish off my sample pots of epidermx, buy the Loreal stuff and compare for myself..then if the Loreal stuff isn't as good I'll just go back to the Epidermx

Anyone tried both and have an opinion on which is best?

I ordered this stuff about a year ago. It is a really great exfoliant, but don't expect much help with your acne scars. I liked it though (although now I use the loreal product, which exfoliates almost as well and is alot cheaper).

Good luck

Could anyone whose been using Epidermx please share their experiences with it whether good or bad...and also answer a few questions

How often do you use it?

Thanks so much  biggrin.gif