Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theStryder

Bacne fight, already KO'ed face

Hey everyone,

I am 19, I used to have pretty bad acne on my face as a younger teen and went to the dermo, and tried a lot of differernt products, finding that nothing seemed to completely. (Note that I had almost no body acne at the time.) So, I pretty much waited it out and the acne on my face finally faded away a year or two ago, pretty much flawless now, no traces at all.

That was great, but recently I started breaking out on my back. It is a bunch of really small pimples, only some are red, the rest you cant see unless it is well lit, but there are alot, you can feel all of them. They are mostly at the top of back, now spreading to the bottom.

I sweat alot on my back for some reason and Im thinking that may have something to do with it. I tried numerous leftover products from my face but they dont work.

Im just pissed because it seems like acne is balanced throughout my body, I get rid of it in one place and it shows up on an other.

What do you think about this?

The same thing is happening to me!!!! It is so frustrating! I have maybe 1 itty bitty pimple on my face right now, but my back is getting really really bad, I mean like big deeper pimples and a lot of white heads.....I have always had bacne, but now its just horrible!!!! Any sugesstions?