Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright, well I just saw a commercial for a new line of Oil of Olay products called "clarity". It's supposed to resist breakouts with a dual hydroxy complex. I think it also has salicylic acid in it. I was just wondering if anybody had used any of the products? There is a foaming cleanser, a scrub and a toner....

I'm kind of interested in trying it now. Don't want to waste my money on one more thing that I'll end up throwing away though....

Alright, well I just saw a commercial for a new line of Oil of Olay products called "clarity". It's supposed to resist breakouts with a dual hydroxy complex. I think it also has salicylic acid in it. I was just wondering if anybody had used any of the products? There is a foaming cleanser, a scrub and a toner....

I'm kind of interested in trying it now. Don't want to waste my money on one more thing that I'll end up throwing away though....

I just bought this oil of olay cream that has BHA, (salicylic acid) i dont know if its the clarity line,

i have been using an aha, but i read the BHA is easier on the skin and is good for active acne