Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
highopes

TCA CROSS !!!!

I wanna do a Cross at home, I bought a 50% tca solution and i read almost all of the TCA Cross threads, but i wasn't able to get some information about the treatment itself. I want to know for how long i should leave the TCA solution on my face?? And what do i do after? do i wash my face with water only? special soaps???

Until you can see the inside of you mouth. Let it burn all the way through!!! LOL sorry Im just kidding.. In all seriousness TCA nutralizes itself so if your doing cross just leave it be. Be very carefull with cross becuase if done incorrectly you could end up with a larger scar....

Thank you so much dermadude.,

my eyes are very red now after having been reading tca cross-threads for so many hours! And I've read some of your posts and I think you have done this procedure? right?

So please telle me for how long do you press each scar? I bought a 50% solution, but i would like to get a higher concentration, so where can i buy it?

can you take a shower the next day?

yea high hopes you can take a shower the next day just dont scrub you face...also just press the toothpick in the scar once so it frost up and then put some ointment on it afterward.

Im pretty much done with scar treatments cause Im to the point I barely notice them but i will drop in time to time cause i occasionly get a pimple or 2. So if you have any questions just ask

yea high hopes you can take a shower the next day just dont scrub you face...also just press the toothpick in the scar once so it frost up and then put some ointment on it afterward.

Im pretty much done with scar treatments cause Im to the point I barely notice them but i will drop in time to time cause i occasionly get a pimple or 2. So if you have any questions just ask

Until you can see the inside of you mouth. Let it burn all the way through!!! LOL sorry Im just kidding.. In all seriousness TCA nutralizes itself so if your doing cross just leave it be.  Be very carefull with cross becuase if done incorrectly you could end up with a larger scar....

Well I used to have just ice pick scarring which I shouldve learned to live with but nooooooooooooooooo!!!! I had to have perfect skin and i got a dermabrasion and he scraped my face offf and turned ice picks into rolling and boxcar and you name it i had it.... Such a waste of freeking time and money..

Now for the people that have had derma Im not dissing on you that have had it done but it wasnt for me..

Ive tried creams and potion and magical fruit to help my scars but all that did was help me loose wieght in my pockets$$$$$$$$$

HAR HAR