Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has any one experienced lack of eating cuz there acne? I dont know why but i havent been eating alot lately once a day only. My skin has gotten twice as worse when im starving and i want to eat im afraid of eating becuz it might break me out. If any one has experienced this what have you done?

Guest Amy Lee

I tried fasting but I felt tired and lack of energy. Foods shouldn't bother you though, for me I don't think foods cause me to breakout, so I just eat whatever I like.

Guest Shjaker

The way I look at it, you shouldn't cut out stuff because you're expecting an acne miracle cure, you should eat healthier for your overall health.

if your healthy on the inside, it will show on the outside IMO

I am living proof.

Drinking plenty of water helps me somewhat.

You are what you eat if you go about your day guzzling coca cola and eating fry-ups then your asking for what you get

This topic belongs in the diet board though.

Guest Anubis

You need to eat! You don't want to end up with an eating disorder because of your acne. Food is not the enemy.Choose healthy foods and drink water(mentioned already but worth it again!!!)

Hey 16yr old,

I know what you're going through. I've lost so much weight that even my parents started to worry. I was afraid that junk food would cause an acne breakout so I stopped drinking soda and candy altogether. I'm actually glad that I did because I wasn't livin' a healthy lifestyle of just eatting potato chips and soda. But I noticed that when I do have the sugar craving I tend to control how much I consume and you know what no breakout! So maybe you can try to stay away from junk food for now but don't stay away from eatting entirely. Try eating lean meats, veggies, and fruits. Take it one step at a time. Hope that helps. smile.gif

I dont eat any sugar foods no candy cake, no junk food like ships cookies ect i havent drinking coke in a long time i only drink water and occasionally juice.