Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
irishharry7

acne-relief tabs by natra-bio

I just started these. No results yet, but the bottle says you should see results in the first week. I'll report back in a couple of days.

Guest Anubis

WOW! I just spent some time looking at these. I may have to get them. They are very inexpensive. I found something at Walgreens that sounds similar but it was $23.00!!!! These are only about $5.00!!! I may have to try something internal cuz external products never seem to get me 100% ckear. If I get these I will post how it goes! You guys too!!

hi Mitzi and Anubis, Thank you for your replies. I will let you know how the pills work. Anubis, you must have seen the "Acne Pill" at Walgreens. I have tried them, but they didn't work so good. Another OTC to try would be Natures Cure for males or females and the unisex pills they work for body acne. They come with a cream and work pretty well.

'til later,

Irish

Guest Anubis

I went aheah and ordered a bottle....I couldn't help it! I should get them in about a week. I WILL post back to see how it goes. For the price..it's worth a shot for me. It's no more then trying a different cleanser or cream.

irishharry7- I think it was the Acne Pill. That was just too expensive. Let me know how these go....when I get mine I'll check in. What else do you use? Me C&C blckhead scrub plus new BP pads by stridex.

I finished one bottle just 2 weeks ago and I'm not buying it again. I think the "treats existing acne pimples" is somewhat true but the "helps prevent new acne pimples" is bull.

Guest Anubis

Did you notice any improvement..at all?

I just noticed that my spots went away faster than usual. That's about it. I'm not sure if it's because of that though because I started taking some supplements around the same time.

Hi guys! Irish here. Pinay, what supplements are you taking? Also, Anubis, I am using several different topicals, biore pore cleaning scrub and St. Ives medicated scrub for oily/acne skin. I also have a prescription for erythromycin 2% solution which seems to be working and I use the neutrogena rapid clear cream, which I think works well too. Don't be discouraged by Pinay's results with the Acne-Relief. I have tried enough things to know that everyone doesn't have the same results; some things work for some and don't for others. I will post when I receive mine and start to use it.

Irish

The manufacturer promises improvement in one week. I haven't seen any improvement at all. I'll finish up the bottle just to see if it helps any in the next few weeks.

Guest Anubis

I just got mine in the mail eusa_dance.gif I will post in a few days to see if anything good results biggrin.gif