Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who doesn't wan their foundation to look natural? Except the girls who used to wear the pancake makeup. Anyways...I would reccomend anyone who wears Neutrogena makeup will have the best look for a "natural" face. I have always bought my makeup from drugstores, not department stores (too expensive!) but who cares? Your skin is important. Even so, I would still reccomend Neutrogena as the #1 makeup brand in drugstores everywhere. Neutrogena has amazing coverage with beautiful pigments that look natural when applied. They are also well known for their skin care line, and I am a big fan for that as well. They are very choosy for their ingredients, using mild skin detergents, skin soothers such as aloe barbadensis leaf, and the ingredients are Less than more. They use minimal ingredients as not to irritate sensitive skin and acne. The best foundations I have tried were Neutrogena Visibly Firm Moisture Makeup with Active Copper, Skin Clearing Foundation, and their Healthy Defense Powder (compact) with SPF 30. The powder is fantastic! It has NATURAL looking coverage LIKE A FOUNDATION and does not settle into pores = no aggrivants, no clogging! I would reccomend exfoliating with a chemical exfoliant such as alpha hydroxy or salicylic before applying any makeup if you have that combination acne/flaky skin. will work wonders!