Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i was just wondering how many times can i use 20% peels before it starts to thin my skin and make me more prone to wrinkes in the future, thanky you

I'm sorry you haven't gotten any replies yet, and I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you either. There are alot of factors involved so I am not sure there is a definite answer for you. You might consider consulting a dermatologist if you are doing these peels yourself. For what it's worth, I got chemical peels at the dermatologists office once a month, for years and years. Like, probably 8 or 9 years total. And, I don't think my skin is any more "aged" or tore up than anyone else's my age. But this is just my experience. Personally, I wouldn't do peels myself at home. So, just be careful and consider consulting either a dermatologist or possibly an esthetician, they might have a good answer for you.

Good luck.

good enough answer for me, i figure i can do about 20 more peels then i'll stop. how old are u??? asnd do u show signs of aging yet?