Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ballaballa

Better cleansing bar??

i dont know if i can trust cetaphil anymore. Their gentle cleanser is horrible(for me) and the other one is too drying.

If 3 more people say cetaphil..ill try it.

well i tried Purpose and it dried/broke me out like crazy. I gonna try Cetaphil's bar now. It has alot of positive reviews. Anyone have good experiences with it?

For me, it was def Purpose. Ive tried Neutrogena before. Most of their products, the facial foam, the deep and clean and even the acne wash. However, nothing comes close to the Purpose cleansing bar for me. I like to lather, (because I feel cleaner. though i noe, its deeply pscychological, heh) and the results are showing. Though, I have to confess, it can be abit drying on the skin. What I do, is not to leave it on for TOO long, rem to watch Dan's video on this one. I guess, despite my combination skin (oily T zone), Purpose does it for me. Cheap and Good. Gotta try it!

While I've been trying different combos of cleansers and such, the best for me has been purpose. I instantly saw a difference when I switched to this cleanser. That's my friendly bit.