Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
claud

Done with facials...going on tane...

OMG. I guess my skin had a good day today. I decided to take pictures.

IPB Image

more pics.. >__>

awesome progress claud!

schweet :dance: :clap: :D im about one month ahead of you

accutane is a miracle isnt it!

Your beating me.. LOL That's great.... Your almost done right?

Yoohoo, claud! I'm dropping by again. Excellent results. I'm sooo happy for you. *hugs* :angel:

:evil: Now smile. :mad:

:razz:

I am smiling.. LOL

Wow Claud!!!!! :clap:

I just went through your pictures again, and you have come such a long way!!!!!!! Looking at you now, it is hard to believe your acne was ever so bad! You look GREAT!!!!! :dance:

How much longer do you have to go? Do you think your derm will give you something after Tane to do as maintenance to make sure the acne stays away?

Wow Claud!!!!! :clap:

I just went through your pictures again, and you have come such a long way!!!!!!! Looking at you now, it is hard to believe your acne was ever so bad! You look GREAT!!!!! :dance:

How much longer do you have to go? Do you think your derm will give you something after Tane to do as maintenance to make sure the acne stays away?

One month to go. I just notice today that I have an appointment this week. LOL So, I better get ready for that.

Well, she told me that my acne is hormonal so, is best for me to stay on Birth Control Pills. So, I guess I might do that then. But, I did ask her if I ever get off BCP will I brake out alot? She said not that much. Not as bad as before. So, I guess I'm just gonna stick to my regimen. Wash with Cetaphil and moisturize. That's it. I just gonna let my skin heal. Cause' It been through alot. I won't go back to BP again. And never gonna use Sacylic Acid ever again. That cause' me severe acne. NO MORE F***KING up my skin anymore.

Now I learn my lesson.

If any you guys have any questions I will be gladly to answer.

claud your progress is so amazing. I'm on accutane too and you give me soo much hope. You are an awesome person and you deserve to have clear skin.

claud your progress is so amazing. I'm on accutane too and you give me soo much hope. You are an awesome person and you deserve to have clear skin.

Thanks keisha you really gorgeous. I think you'll be clear once you finish with tane. GOOD LUCK!!! :surprised:

awesome progress! hope it keeps going

I have one month left after this month yay

Really ME TOO!!! we will have clear skin in christmas and new years LOL :dance:

Hello everyone. right now I have a huge headache. I went with my dad to drop of his prepcription for his glasses. It was really overwhelming but, I had to do it cause' my dad can't see that well. Anyway, one of the ladies that work there said straight out. "Why is your skin so red?" I felt really embarrass. So I had to tell her that I'm on medication. Then she said "Maybe you have an allergic raction." I said "No, it's supposed to do that." when I got out of the store. I felt bad. Cause' even though I'm clear I still feel that I have traces of having acne. DUH! But, anyway.. I felt bad. Also, today.. when I was in the bus with my dad. A very pretty girl.. I mean she really pretty... But, she had bad severe acne. I look at her and saw that she had good skin underneath with all that acne. The bad part I notice that it seem the type of acne she had would scar her. I felt bad for her. I wanted to go up to her and hug her and tell her that she's beautiful. I notice that she put her head down. She didn't have her hair on her face or nothing. I think she's more braver than me. Cause' when I was like her I always kept my hair on my face. Cause' I was ashame of myself. But, she didn't mind having it that way. It goes to show you that your not alone, they are other sufferes out there. So, even though you don't breakout alot. It doesn't mean that you have it bad. I think with this whole ordeal It made me realized that I should of appreciated my skin better. Than to just not care for it. Well, that was my way of thinking when I was in highschool. But, when I got older I did try to do something about it. But, it didn't turn out that well.

Anyway, to make the long story short. I did manage to take my dad home. I had to go to my mom's work to pick her up. My skin got so red. I guess because is the accutane make it red. >__>

I hope this is normal.

Therefore, that's what I did today. Tomorrow is my last appointment. WISH ME LUCK.

good luck !! i notice my skin is really red too. This lady in my class asked me in front of the class why are u do red, sunburn ?? i was like yeah sunburn ...

hey! I just read ur post.... actually I usually read ur posts cuz there interesting anyways I just waned to say I know how you feel, when u think ur doing good then something happens, right now I just got out of college for my Christmas break and I have been concentrating on doing school so much I forgot about my skin... I have broken out so bad the last month I feel horrible,I used to have really clear skin , almost perfect because I was taking b-5 then I stopped and my skin slowly got worse( stopped taking them because they were working as well) and I stopped taking care of my skin as well and now it is like it was before, and I was looking at some pictures of me before and I can't believe my b/f still thinks I am pretty because I don't feel that way at all. I am just feeling sad at the moment just thought I would share.

hey.... thought I would edit my post cuz I was just looking at ur pic labelled "outside" and u look so good!! :)

Day 128:

Well, my last appointment to get the medication. It went really good. My derm is getting bigger. She looks so cute. :dance: Anyway, I ask her about my scars. She said I didn't scar that much. Once all the redness goes away. My skin will get better. Let's just hope so. Today I finally bought sunscreen. I finally had money to buy that. Recently my skin have been flushing alot. It had been getting red. I think because I'm going out alot so, I don't wear sunscreen... OPPS. U__U So I manage to buy this cool sunscreen from neutrogena. It's called. Daily SPF 15 moisturizer. It events out the skin tone. And it has vitamin C. I hope it's benefacial...

IPB Image

Anyway, um the nurses and the receptionist notice my skin it's so clear. Especially the nurse. She said "it's so impressive, you didn't even scared." YAY.... that's a good thing I guess ^__^ Anyway, I'm might start using that sunscreen, for now on cause' I have been going out lately so I need sun protection!! well... bye!

good luck !! i notice my skin is really red too. This lady in my class asked me in front of the class why are u do red, sunburn ?? i was like yeah sunburn ...

14 pills left...

Happy New Years Everyone!!

Well, my skin is doing okay. It stills get red. But, I'm staring to notice I do have some scars. U__U But, is not big deal. No new spots. That's a relief. ^3^ I celebrate the "New Years" with my boyfriend. He spend the night in my house and we both slept together. His too cozy... ^__^ I just love to hug him.

also, I got these cute gifts..

They are not much but, I love them.

IPB Image

Cute bag!!

IPB Image

Cute Gumby doll ^3^

Cute gift aren't they?

I also bought a sunscreen. The other gave me a weird reaction. I had to take it back in the store. The new one seems to be fine.

So far so good...

I still act shy though. I guess that haven't change. I just hope I could get over that. It's really not helping me to meet new people. I need friends now. I don't have any friends. IT SUCKS... U__U T__T....

But, anyway... Maybe someday...

Guest Poker-Butt
Who gave u the Gumby doll?

i think u did

i think u did

aww gumby didn't think you had it in you.......literally :lol2:

yup my past appointment was uh........last week.........and then i have a followup exam 2 months after im done woo

good luck claud

i think u did

LOL

My boyfriend did. I forgot to add that. LOL

COUNTDOWN 7 Pills left

Man oh man.... I'm so fucking tired... Today I went to work... I actually applied to be a waver on Liberty income tax!! It's my first time doing something like that in public. But, the bad part was that it was tooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooottttt...

And plus accutane doesn't seem to be helping much... it's gets my face red even though I put sunscreen. I guess is too powerful. Anyway, it was fun. It's not that bad. But, my feet hurt for standing up to much... It pays 300 bucks a week!!!! so is way better than babysitting. GOOD thing my mom knows the manager so he gave me break. I'm really happy with my new job. But, I notice I get guys checking me out alot.... There was one asshole on the street that was selling flash lights. He ask me if I wanted to buy one. I said "no, I don't have any money" Then he ask me "if I wanted to blow him" I was like no way.... what the fuck... is this guy thinking? Man, if I wasn't so tired in that time. I would of beat him up. But, I coudn't do that. Cause' people could see me. anyway, FUCK HIM... I'm doing my job here. And guess what? it's fun...

BYE..

IPB Image

My custome looks like this...... pretty embarrassing eh?

Wooohooo. I'm so happy for you CLAUD!!!! You barely have any scarring. :dance::dance: Keep us updated girlie!

Guest Poker-Butt
There was one asshole on the street that was selling flash lights. He ask me if I wanted to buy one. I said "no, I don't have any money" Then he ask me "if I wanted to blow him"

fucking sicko! i hate disgusting fucks like that! :evil:

glad ur getting checked out though... thats always nice ...sometimes :doubt: makes u feel womanly and attractive ...anyway, glad ur almost through with ur accutane :) then u can lead a normal life ...no more side effects, no burning ...dryness etc .... good going for u :)

There was one asshole on the street that was selling flash lights. He ask me if I wanted to buy one. I said "no, I don't have any money" Then he ask me "if I wanted to blow him"

glad ur getting checked out though... thats always nice ...sometimes :doubt: makes u feel womanly and attractive ...anyway, glad ur almost through with ur accutane :) then u can lead a normal life ...no more side effects, no burning ...dryness etc .... good going for u :)

Yeah that was a sick fuck. I was gonna cuz him. But, I have pride... and I didn't want to start a fight. Especially when your boss is looking outside. LOL...

Yeah that was a sick fuck. I was gonna cuz him. But, I have pride... and I didn't want to start a fight. Especially when your boss is looking outside. LOL...

awesome claud

im getting the same pains in my feet ankle bones to especially plus haha no lie i feel like sleeping for 24 hrs straight im so tired from accutane now

6 Pills left

Darn.... :doh: it was hot today... I took this picture...

today so you can see the sun really takes over my face... getting it all red. >___>

IPB Image

RED....and bad...

IPB Image

When I arrived home.... nice and healthy..

weird eh?

whats wrong with a little blowjob, haha just joking, thats messed up

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

that shit fuckin worked good!!!!!!! u must be really happy, congrats on that because WOW you look WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better

Your skin looks SO GOOD! You must feel awesome :) I just wanted to make sure though-- are you using a moisturizer with SPF (at least 15 or 30) when you go outside? You wouldn't want to damage your pretty new skin :) Congrats on your success!!