Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
claud

Done with facials...going on tane...

I don't know. Maybe box scars? ninja.gif

Scar pros/experts would be able to better answer that. But it doesn't look bad at all from your latest picture. It just looks a little uneven to me. Perhaps it has to do with the lighting/flash also.

Hi Claud,

Wow, your skins looks better and better in each new pic you post.

Good for you.

You said you are a moisturizer? I see it's not making you break out, would you share which one it is?

Thanks

eusa_clap.gif

Claud, just dropping by to sa you look excellent. :]

You're definitely improving, and you probably feel 1000 times better. I know I do. Gotta run. Keep up. :]

Day 49:

Damn... I never expected my accutane journey would go so fast. I'm barely making it and so far. It had been good. I got a third eye zit this morning. I squeezed it a little bit cause' it look ready. I didn't wanted to go to work with a awful zit on my face. Also, my skin had been improving...But, my life hasn't...So thank you for all your comments. Dry face, and lips. Tired and no new acne on my cheeks thank god.BYE.

Good luck with that, you're making progress! Stay strong!:)

Hey, Just wanted to say your skin is looking GREAT! Congrats! I just started taking accutane myself, this is the third day... I wanted to ask you a couple of questions - do you take it at morning or evening - does it matter? Do you take it w/ a high fat meal?

Hope you don't mind me asking - I just want to make sure I use it to its full potential!

Laurel

Hey, Just wanted to say your skin is looking GREAT!  Congrats!  I just started taking accutane myself, this is the third day...  I wanted to ask you a couple of questions - do you take it at morning or evening - does it matter?  Do you take it w/ a high fat meal?

Hope you don't mind me asking - I just want to make sure I use it to its full potential!

Laurel

Day 51 on accutane

I slept with my boyfriend's house again. TWICE. I'm happy cause' I get to kissed him and hug him. And also get to spend time with him. Yesterday we went to see a movie called "Serenity" it was okay. The best part, was spending time with my boyfriend. It had been awsome.

Anyway... it seems my skin it's healing pretty nicely. I can't believe I'm almost fininshing the 2nd month and my skin is clearing so fast. I'm beginning to see scars. I just hope it's not really severe. sad.gif

left side

right side.

click to see the recent pics.

Oh yes, I have insurance now. Finally.. the tane is now gonna cost me 8 bucks. And the doctor visits like 35 bucks. I really haven't figure out about the bloodtest yet. But, I might talk to my derm about it. Cause' I really dont' want my guy to be paying too much money for the bloodtest. So far he spend like 900 bucks on two months on this treatment. eusa_wall.gif He says he doesn't care how much it cost as long as it's doing wonders on my skin. Which it is. He noticing that my skin is feeling smooth. I'm happy for that. eusa_dance.gif

If you have any questions please free to post.

Congrats on your skin getting better! It definately is coming along nicely! Hopefully you'll be clearing up soon!! Just hang in there and time will fly by.

I have a derm appointment in January (WHY SO LONG?!?!) but if the Clear Skin Regimen doesnt help me, I'm going to inquire about Accutane.

I hope you meant "I slept at my boyfriend's house again". Sleeping with a house sounds totally out of the world. hehe. d= But yea, spending time together is great. (=

Day 51 on accutane

I slept with my boyfriend's house again. TWICE. I'm happy cause' I get to kissed him and hug him. And also get to spend time with him. Yesterday we went to see a movie called "Serenity" it was okay. The best part, was spending time with my boyfriend. It had been awsome. Glad your skin's improving too!

Anyway... it seems my skin it's healing pretty nicely. I can't believe I'm almost fininshing the 2nd month and my skin is clearing so fast. I'm beginning to see scars. I just hope it's not really severe. sad.gif

Day 51 on accutane

I slept with my boyfriend's house again. TWICE. I'm happy cause' I get to kissed him and hug him. And also get to spend time with him. Yesterday we went to see a movie called "Serenity" it was okay. The best part, was spending time with my boyfriend. It had been awsome.

left side

right side.

click to see the recent pics.

Oh yes, I have insurance now. Finally.. the tane is now gonna cost me 8 bucks. And the doctor visits like 35 bucks. I really haven't figure out about the bloodtest yet. But,  I might talk to my derm about it. Cause' I really dont' want my guy to be paying too much money for the bloodtest. So far he spend like 900 bucks on two months on this treatment. eusa_wall.gif He says he doesn't care how much it cost as long as it's doing wonders on my skin. Which it is. He noticing that my skin is feeling smooth. I'm happy for that. eusa_dance.gif

If you have any questions please free to post.

I been reading this topic, but how did u allow urself to get this way and be untreated for X Years. I mean once u saw this start , go stop it, nothnig to wait for. This is partially your fault for letting it get out of hand.

The Best offsense is a good defense.

I been reading this topic, but how did u allow urself to get this way and be untreated for X Years. I mean once u saw this start , go stop it, nothnig to wait for. This is partially your fault for letting it get out of hand.

no, its russian method of encouragement to overcome ur self, I tell u Acne is more mental than physical lol that sounds crazy. I see ur results are amazing. Good for u hunny, i coundnt be more happy for u, i have no reason to put u down at all really.

no, its russian method of encouragement to overcome ur self, I tell u Acne is more mental than physical lol that sounds crazy. I see ur results are amazing. Good for u hunny, i coundnt be more happy for u, i have no reason to put u down at all really.

Wow, I don't know if you've compared your first picture in this thread with your last one, but GOD DAMN is it getting better! eusa_clap.gif So much improvement, and pretty soon you'll be 100% clear! I can't wait to check this thread again when you're all finished.

Hi Claud,

I was wondering which insurance you have. I really need one and cannot afford to pay Oxford $500 a month for it.

Thanks a whole lot!

smile.gif

Kudos to you eusa_clap.gif

Hi Claud,

I was wondering which insurance you have. I really need one and cannot afford to pay Oxford $500 a month for it.

Thanks a whole lot! 

smile.gif

Kudos to you    eusa_clap.gif