Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
claud

Done with facials...going on tane...

(Treatment 1) Day 1 - Tissue Healing/ Encourge Healing:

60 minutes time last.

The ultimate treatment for sensitive, burned or skin with inflamed lesions.

* Healing botanicals and skin vitamins leave skin calm, balanced and stress-free.

The treatment utilizes:

* a cold thermotherapy mask application.

* a desensitizing fluid

Both help to restore a balance that will help neutralize sensitivities. Once the inflammation is healed, the skin is ready for deep pore cleansing.

Suggested Homecare Products:

Cleanser, Toner, Benzoyl Peroxide (she didn't gave the BP cause she said my skin is very sensitive.)

(Treatment 2) Day 4 - Deep Pore Cleansing/ Remove Follicular Impactions

60 minutes time last.

There is nothing like blemish-free skin. Whether you're constantly combating blackheads or having problems with breakouts, this deep pore cleansing can be the solution.

* Specialized techniques using emulsfiers, exfoliators and hydrators will softer follicular impactions allowing for ease of removal.

Your skin will feel soft, smooth and be on its way to becoming belmish-free.

Hydrating Gel, Sunblock

(Treatment 3) Day 7 - Deep Tissue Cleansing/ Purge Underlying Congestion

60 minutes time last.

This comprehensive treatment is designed to purge the skin of underlying congestion due to a buildup in the deep tissue of cellular by-products.

Working in conjuction with skin's own self-cleansing mechanism, natural botanicals like:

* Yucca, Nettle and Jojoba Oil are applied to stimulate the circulatory system to nourish the skin and emulsify oil in the follicles for ease of extraction.

While the skin is in its heightened state of activitiy, deep congestion is carried away by the body's own cleasing mechanism, the lyphatic system.

Congestion will continue to clear up for 48 hours following this treatment.

Mask

(Treatment 4) Day 10 - Deep Tissue Cleansing/ Purge Underlying Congestion

60 minutes time last.

This treatment is repeated to continue the activation of the skin's self-cleansing mechanish, purging follicular impactions. Your skin will look and feel incredibly clean, clear and radiant.

Eye Gel or Cream

(Treatment 5) Day 17 - Moisture Boost/ Deep Tissue Hydration

60 minutes time last.

This treatment is especially formulated for thirsty, flaky, aging and sensitive skins.

* A special mask drenches your skin with anti-aging botanicals and state-of-the-art actives.

* Essential skin vitamins and high-performance humectants penetrate surface skin layers, boosting your skins ability to retard moisture loss and resist sensitivies.

This super-hydrating treatment increases elasticity, minimizes fine lines and replaces dry, dull cells with healthy, plump new ones for a glowing complexion. Its deep hydration encourages tissue healing to keep the skin clear and calm. This treatment will prepare the skin for the next treatment to deeply cleanse the skin.

Exfogel Exfoliation Assistor

(Treatment 6) Day 24 - Deep Pore Cleansing/ Remove Follicular Impactions

60 minutes time last.

This treatment will deeply cleanse the pores ensuring the skin to be immaculately clean and radiantly clear.

This treatments are gonna be done by my etheticans!!

----------------------------------------------------

The Treatments Cost

Short Series of 3 treatments - Treatments for blackheads, whiteheads, milia and occasional break outs. $300

Series of 6 treatments - Treatments for stubborn blackheads, whiteheads and pustular lesions. $500

Series of 12 treatments - (Repeat series of 6 treatments twice.) $800

Treatment program for inflamed papular, nodular and cystic acne.

--------------------------------------------------

She told me I was a good candidate for the $800 dollar treatment. I was shocked cause' I didn't have enough money for that. I've only had $100 bucks and that was for the microdermabrasion. But, like it wasn't going to happend. She told me that she was gonna do the treatments for free. Because, they want to practice there new program on me. Especially on my skin condition. They took me a before picture. I really can't wait for the after picture. It was a surreal moment for me cause' I never expected that. She told me that her sister and herself were gonna treat me and also another esthetican. So, 3 etheticans are gonna treat my skin. And so far I'm gonna be busy this week. I have an appointment this wednesday. Is going to be the 2nd treatment. So, I'm very happy about this apportunity. razz.gif

Note: this treatment is gonna be for 2 months. I might post pictures. This is ligit.

The website: http://aestheticallyyou.net/

user posted image

(treatment I'm using at home)

user posted image

Before the treatment.

user posted image

Before the treatment..

So far my skin is looking less inflame. Yesterday they got rid of some zits. So, it looks like there gonna be the ones who are gonna get rid of my zits, cyst, and pimples also the stubborn blackheads. They told me not to touch my face just do the Sensitive Treatmet kit. This morning I've notice alot of difference. I haven't even broken out with big ones but, I still have the cyst of the previous breakout that the vitamins did to me. I'm so happy cause' I'm noticing alot of difference on my skin. Is not there yet but, it looks alot cleaner. And I think I'm almost seeing my original skin. Therefore tomorrow I have another appointment so I don't know what there gonna do. They are kinda off doing the treatments in there own perpective cause' my skin is so sensitive they don't wanted to irritate my skin. So, there restoring it to it normal ph balance wich I always wanted it to be lol.gif So, will report you on this tomorrow.

Today I woke up in a meloncollie state. I'm still battling with depression. This is too deep. But, anyways today was my 3rd appointment. Me and my brother left at 9:40 am and we took the bus to get there. I arrived at 11: 40 am or so. My ethetican saw me a little sad. She told me that there gonna make me look good. I really can't wait for that moment. I know it's hard when you start a treatment you want to look your best very quick but, it takes patience and alot of positive thinking. I really need to be more positive. I guess I'm still have that trauma of feeling like an outsider. But, I just hope by the end of this treatment I will look like myself again. Anyways, the treatment took like 1 hour and 20 mins. My ethetican name is Amy she's so nice. She makes me feel better about myself. She's so confidence that she's gonna make me look good. And I believe her. Anyways, when she finish doing the treatment she notice alot of difference. I got happy. I know I'm not quite there for clear skin but, I know I will look normal. Anyways, I felt much better when I got out of the salon. My brother told me I look better. He says, that my face looks better than this morning. I believe him. Anyways, my ethetican extracted some few zits and the big cyst that was bothering me for months. It finally pop. It hurt like a fuck....shit. But, good thing my ethetican took care of it. Therefore, I next week I have another appointment next tuesday!!!

Guest TylerD

Good luck Claud. Stay posotive. Sounds like you are in the hands of very good professional ppl. You have nothing too worry about.

Good luck Claud. Stay posotive. Sounds like you are in the hands of very good professional ppl. You have nothing too worry about.

oh, i wish I have the same kind of treatment every week!

You'll get clear, claud. I've had a lot of success with facials/extraction. I was completely clear for a year or two...hopefully you'll get the same result and maintain it.

oh, i wish I have the same kind of treatment every week!

You'll get clear, claud. I've had a lot of success with facials/extraction. I was completely clear for a year or two...hopefully you'll get the same result and maintain it.

I feel like shit right now. sad.gif I broke out with zits. My ethetican said it is expected for me to break out cause' she said my skin is takin all the impurities out. Oh well... the thing that worries me is that I have to go to work like this. Also, the cyst went down and all the big pimples are drying out. Man, I just wish it could be the 2nd month already. I really can't wait for that moment. But, the zits....yuck...I need to be patient. eusa_doh.gif

Thanks your reply made my day. Today I have to go to work. Wish me luck of the embarassment.... lol.gif I actually feel good.

Today I woke up much better. Yesterday went pretty good. I had to change a massive diper that "sydney" did. She such a sweetheart she was so patient when I change her. I think I took like 6 mins. to change her cause' her diper was really soil. And I ran out of diper wipes. I have to use tissue. Anyways, I got her clean and what an accomplishment. The baby felt better. She was happy. Her smell hit me in that morning. So, something had to be done quickly. I've told her mom what happend she smile. She told me thanks. I felt good. I really don't have a bad job. What I do is I take care of babies in a Church. But, the phobia I get is that there's alot of people I have to faced and that makes it difficult. Specially the way I look. Anyways, I've told my friend I was in treatment mode. I hate to see people I know to see me like this but, I have to deal with it. It was 11:40 a.m. I've told my boyfriend to pick me up. I was waiting for him until noon. To kill time I was playing tetris. I brought my gameboy game. Good thing the weather was not hot. My ethetican told me to stay away from heat. Cause' my skin is too sensitive to handle. That's how bad my skin is. Anyways, I saw my boyfriend's car approaching I ran to his car open the door and sat. My boyfriend told me I look much better. It made my day. Cause' I really want to see some improvements.

Tomorrow I have another appointment I really can't wait. I truly appreciate everyone's comments. It keeps me going and I want this major treatment to work. Therefore, bye!!!

Today I woke up much better. Yesterday went pretty good. I had to change a massive diper that "sydney" did. She such a sweetheart she was so patient when I change her. I think I took like 6 mins. to change her cause' her diper was really soil. And I ran out of diper wipes. I have to use tissue. Anyways, I got her clean and what an accomplishment. The baby felt better. She was happy. Her smell hit me in that morning. So, something had to be done quickly. I've told her mom what happend she smile. She told me thanks. I felt good. I really don't have a bad job. What I do is I take care of babies in a Church. But, the phobia I get is that there's alot of people I have to faced and that makes it difficult. Specially the way I look. Anyways, I've told my friend I was in treatment mode. I hate to see people I know to see me like this but, I have to deal with it. It was 11:40 a.m. I've told my boyfriend to pick me up. I was waiting for him until noon. To kill time I was playing tetris. I brought my gameboy game. Good thing the weather was not hot. My ethetican told me to stay away from heat. Cause' my skin is too sensitive to handle. That's how bad my skin is. Anyways, I saw my boyfriend's car approaching I ran to his car open the door and sat. My boyfriend told me I look much better. It made my day. Cause' I really want to see some improvements.

Tomorrow I have another appointment I really can't wait. I truly appreciate everyone's comments. It keeps me going and I want this major treatment to work. Therefore, bye!!!

eusa_dance.gif

Good Luckwith your program.  I am happy to see that you have a boyfriend. I couldn't phantom the idea of seeing "anyone" when my face broke out.  Don't be like me, I've missed out on so much in life just because of acne.  I still, to this day, bum out over acne.  Sometimes my face is good (generally); but sometimes bad and when bad I get so depressed and cancel plans, etc.  No one has ever said anything about my face, yet I try to hide when at work.  I am 41 years old.  I wish you the best and keep the faith :-)

Well, my ethetican told me I'm doing well on my skin. The inflamation went down. YAY! almost not quite there but, it kinda sounds like there gonna put me on Benzoyl Peroxide. But, anyways is part of the treatment. I just hope it won't take long. Anyways, she extracted the right side on my face and told me that she's gonna do the left side next week. I can't wait for that. I have been taking pictures of my process. I will posted once my face is clear. Anyways, so far is going pretty good. Bye.

My boyfriend had seen me in worse ways, cystic breakouts, irritated, all over zits breakout, dried out and so on....so he understands. Thanks. again.

ahhh i thought you disappeared! i take it your boyfriend didnt ask you to marry him on valentines day sad.gif