Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First of all, I know that a lot of people were skeptical about Botchals and that he might have been paid by C&C to post his miraculous regimen but I just would like to say that I do not guarantee results and that I have NOT been paid by anyone. I am just doing this to help other with the same problem as mine.

I've been struggling with acne for a while now but it was never as bad as when I went on Botchlas. I had mild acne, skin colored bumps and a few zits. As of last week, both of my cheeks were covered in huge zits which were red and painful. My entire cheeks looked discolored and the acne was out of control. Before Botchlas I tried to get rid of the comodones by using EVERY PRODUCT UNDER THE SUN but it only made it worse, made my skin oily or gave me more acne.

So once again I was online on drugstore.com reading reviews on acne products. I came across EUCERIN CLEAR SKIN FORMULA and was surprised that Eucerin had products targeting acne. When I read the reviews, I had some hope because 90% of them were positive. So I decided to order the products ( the face wash, the toner, and the lotion) because I had nothing to lose else except my nasty acne. I have to admit, the products were a bit pricey because I had to get them shipped and shipping alone cost me 9$ because I wanted to get my hands on these products as soon as posible. I believe everything came out to $30. Anyways, that was Friday the 18th and I received my shipment on Monday. I started using it right away but only to find more acne and oiliness. I was really, really disappointed but I decided not to give up because I spent so much money on it.

I"m a college student and on Thursday my roommate had friends over who were going to the bar. I was invited but refused to go because of the way my skin looked. I asked her if they were going to come back when I go to bed (3am) and she said YES. I didn't know what to do. My face was HORRIBLE and I was too embarrassed to let them see me like that (without makeup). So I got in my car and drove HOME for an hour at 12am.

Since then, EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED. I can't believe it. My face has NO ACNE just some dicoloration that is fading away. It drastically changed. Its so smooth and the comodones are gone completely and I've been trying to get rid of them for a YEAR now. Honestly, the MAIN reason why I wanted to use these products is because they dont' contain any SA or BA. I was sick and tired of having a burniing feeling on my face and I just wanted to try something milder and EUCERIN was it for me. It contains Lactic Acid which opens your pores and helps rid of dirt and oil. I just can't believe my results. Ive been on it for a week and my face is clear of zits (besides the red marks)

Anyways, here is my regimen

Mornings:

1) Wash with Eucerin cleanser for about a min or so targeting your problem areas

2) Use a cotton ball to apply the tonor all over your face

3) IMPORTANT!! I dont use the Eucerin Lotion in the morning because for some reason I get oily during the day so I use LOREAL Transformance Skin Perfecting Lotion

Nights:

1) Wash with Eucerin cleanser

2) Toner

3) Eucerin Lotion (the clear skin formula)

4) DAB some Persagel (C&C) on current acne

I also use VITAMIN E for my discoloration on cheeks. I bought a bottle at WALMART for $2.99 or $3.99 and it's awesome. Its called "FRUIT OF THE EARTH" and it has faded my red marks so much.

Anyways, I hope this helps. I'm sorry the post is so messy/unclear but I'm rushing off to school and I just HAD to post it because I REALL, REALLY want it to work for you guys too.

GOOD LUCK and let me know if you have any questions!

post-15396-1112032658_thumb.jpg

post-15396-1112032658_thumb.jpg

Good for you finding something that works! It's a great feeling isn't it!

Dan actually recommends that Eucering Renewal lotion, and I am pretty sure it is the one you are using. Good stuff, I use it myself.

Best wishes and continued success to you.

Im so happy you found something that works for you. I could never use eucerin, it always breaks me out for some reason, I have 2 bottles of the stuff in my room that i never use one's the clear skin formula lotion and the other is the SPF 15 made for acne. Those broke me out right away, so i quit useing them.

Wait a sec, you said you found more acne and oiliness but thats from the products you decided to start using. So you're saying that they broke you out and worsened your oil production at first and then gradually saw improvement? How can this be in such a short period of time (10 days)?

Wait a sec, you said you found more acne and oiliness but thats from the products you decided to start using. So you're saying that they broke you out and worsened your oil production at first and then gradually saw improvement? How can this be in such a short period of time (10 days)?

The red marks on my right cheek are completely gone. I am 100% CLEAR except tiny, fading red marks on my left cheek. I can't believe this. It's TOO GOOD to be true. Yesterday, I went to school without make up for the FIRST TIME in 4 years and this is a girl who won't step out of the house without a pound of makeup if I have ONE zit!!

I love, love, love EUCERIN!!

Good for you finding something that works! It's a great feeling isn't it!

Dan actually recommends that Eucering Renewal lotion, and I am pretty sure it is the one you are using. Good stuff, I use it myself.

Best wishes and continued success to you.

Im so happy you found something that works for you. I could never use eucerin, it always breaks me out for some reason, I have 2 bottles of the stuff in my room that i never use one's the clear skin formula lotion and the other is the SPF 15 made for acne. Those broke me out right away, so i quit useing them.

ifu r an doctor creams. is it still ok to use the renwal cream too??

myface is still bad and im not sure what to do

OH and my friend is on CLENIA (doctor prescribed) and she's still using the lotion. So I would assume that it's ok to use while on topical acne meds.

The lotion is a bit pricey ($8.99) and if you dont have dry skin I wouldn't use it. I have gotten great results from using the cleanser and toner alone and SOMETIMES using the Eucerin lotion as needed for moisturizing.