Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm a guy and my best friend is really hot and all the girls like him but he isn't cocky or anything but deep inside he knows that hes liked. i hate when the girls go talk to him and when the girls are talking to each other and he goes over there they accept him into the conversation but when i go they shun me away. i just hate it. i mean ive been told that im hot but i have acne which has come on very recently. and the worst thing is that my friend is clueless to when girls flirt with him. i hate it how i can see when girls flirt with him and hes kindof oblivious but thats why i think hes awesome also because he isn't a backstabber and is inniciont. does anybody else have something like this you would like to share?

Guest Avian

If he doesn't notice the girls flirting with him, he's not gaining any more pleasure from the situation than you would be if you weren't jealous.

Concentrate on the ways in which you're better than him, to even things out in your mind.

I also have really hott friends and they all have super nice skin. I have to say none of my friends are bad looking. They are all really sweet girls as well so it's hard to hate on them because they look better than me. It can be hard sometimes when we go out because I get soo self conscious and ofcourse they do get more glance than me. But the ironic thing is my boyfriend treats me way better than theirs .

I'm alot better looking then my best friend.. but instead of getting jealous... he seems to like showing me off to the girls.. I don't really know why, but whatever.

I've never been jealous of my hotter friends, I'm happy for them! I think I can be annoying when I'm constantly telling one of my friends how jealous I am of her though. But if you are jealous, its best to vocalize it.

Guest Zitro

I also think your friend may know he's liked, but he ignores the flirting because he likes you a lot as a friend and doesn't want you to feel bad about the situations. He's a good friend.

Any case , he's not flirting with the girls, just try not to be jealous.

I really hate things like that, or when you are in the conversation, and one of your jackass friends starts the topic about pimples...

All my friends are what I would call handsome. Im not gay you can just tell that the dudes I hang with "look good". Girls really did like me, hell the hottest/most popular girl in school(also helped that she was my friends sister..) wanted me to go to homecoming with her this year then I started getting terrible terrible acne and now girls pay no attention to me... Just one of those things I guess now sad.gif I dont really get jealous of my friends I guess I just get mad at myself and down... im gonna go cry now... sad.gif

Guest Avian

The guys who I used to be in a 'group' with are all quite good-looking, but they were too immature to care about girls that much. Now, they have all grown up, and I think chose to isolate me because I would cramp their style around girls. Not that I really went out much with friends before this...

It is true, about people hanging around in groups of attractiveness. There was a recent study showing that people trust those whose facial features are similar to their own, so it makes sense.

i'm a guy and my best friend is really hot and all the girls like him but he isn't cocky or anything but deep inside he knows that hes liked. i hate when the girls go talk to him and when the girls are talking to each other and he goes over there they accept him into the conversation but when i go they shun me away. i just hate it. i mean ive been told that im hot but i have acne which has come on very recently. and the worst thing is that my friend is clueless to when girls flirt with him. i hate it how i can see when girls flirt with him and hes kindof oblivious but thats why i think hes awesome also because he isn't a backstabber and is inniciont. does anybody else have something like this you would like to share?

All my friends are what I would call handsome.  Im not gay you can just tell that the dudes I hang with "look good".  Girls really did like me, hell the hottest/most popular girl in school(also helped that she was my friends sister..)  wanted me to go to homecoming with her this year then I started getting terrible terrible acne and now girls pay no attention to me...  Just one of those things I guess now sad.gif I dont really get jealous of my friends I guess I just get mad at myself and down...  im gonna go cry now... sad.gif

uhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm freaking out of the though of apock as a lesbian snowboarding lol ahahahahah that is funny. yeah polar u r purdy so don't worry about being jealous of your friends. plus guys look for different things in different girls.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh i'm freaking out of the though of apock as a lesbian snowboarding lol ahahahahah that is funny.  yeah polar u r purdy so don't worry about being jealous of your friends.  plus guys look for different things in different girls.

ha even the fucking acne.org messageboard is on our minds when we aren't on the computer, thats kinda sad I think cause it happens to me sometimes too. ahhhhhhhhhh damn acne. why can't the playboy.com be on my mind all day long lol

Guest Shjaker
The reality of lesbianism is never the way the playboy channel portays it.