Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Before I go on Roaccutane I will ask my derm these questions but just wondering if anyone here can give me some advice???

I constantly have one or two cystics on my chin and this led me to start Differin and go on the pill Yasmin. After seven weeks on both I have broken out much more on my chin and am feeling just awful and confused.

I am so fed up that I am going to pack the Differin in and go on Roaccutane this week hopefully. I don't know though which one has caused the breakout or if it is both? I only really get them on my chin so doesn't this mean that they are hormonal, which would indicate that it's the pill, but, on the other hand I am only putting Differin on my chin so maybe it's that or both. What do you think?

If they are hormonal (as that is what I have read on various threads, being on my chin), will Roaccutane do anything about that anyway??? I used to be on Diane -35ED but my derm wanted me to try Yasmin for a while. Can anyone else compare the two as I am not sure if I should go back to Diane or not?? It's so confusing???

Also, I read somewhere that taking vitamin B6 a week before your period can really help with hormonal breakouts. Has anyone found this and is that OK when on Roaccutane???

Thanks guys, I know I ramble on but I feel I am running out of time to ask all these questions that are now running through my head, before I take the plunge and go on Roaccutane.