Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucky girl

Makeup on Roaccutane skin

Starting Roaccutane this eek and worried that I will get so dry that I can't wear foundation. What have other gils (or guys) found to be the best foundation/concealer/powder to use in this situation and what method of application do you use to ensure good coverage and to blend well???

Hi!

I'm still in search of an idea foundation while on accutane - most of the ones i already have make my flakey skin too apparent.

I am going to try Deepest Beauty Cream Mineral Foundation (Sensitive Formula which is without Tea Tree Oil) and this is my last hope! The problem is that I can't get through to the owner and she is not replying to my e-mails (think she got married but I need this foundation sooooooo urgently)

Anyway good luck! I will keep you posted if ever i get the chance to get my hands on Deepest Beauty's foundation

Take care smile.gif

Starting Roaccutane this eek and worried that I will get so dry that I can't wear foundation.  What have other gils (or guys) found to be the best foundation/concealer/powder to use in this situation and what method of application do you use to ensure good coverage and to blend well???

Have youread about it through this website? Does it have heaps of really good recommendations??? Ia it a powder or liquid? I'd love to know how you go. Good luck!!!

Have youread about it through this website?  Does it have heaps of really good recommendations???  Ia it a powder or liquid? I'd love to know how you go.  Good luck!!!

it's wonderful! It's worth a try lucky girl. biggrin.gif  I have the liquid foundation. Oftentimes I get lazy and I'll leave it on my face while sleeping and I don't get any breakouts.

wow that is soo great!! do u know how i can contact 2die4him to order the stuff? She is not answering any of my e-mails or PM's and i need the stuff sooooo urgently!!!

Thanks

i think she's busy right now because of her wedding.

just give her a PM...if not you can try the Jlynn mineral makeup...I've heard good things about it although i haven't tried that one yet....

Okay, I'm back!

Sorry for not answering, Julieta...I did finally get back (from the wedding, etc.) and answered your pm...didn't answer the emails, since it would have been redundant.

Thanks for the raves, S214!

Anyway, I'm back in action for the rest of this week, although I'll be moving to a new house this weekend, and will also be "out of commission" on Friday-Sunday, but everything will be back to normal next Monday!

Okay, I'm back!

Sorry for not answering, Julieta...I did finally get back (from the wedding, etc.) and answered your pm...didn't answer the emails, since it would have been redundant.

Thanks for the raves, S214!

Anyway, I'm back in action for the rest of this week, although I'll be moving to a new house this weekend, and will also be "out of commission" on Friday-Sunday, but everything will be back to normal next Monday!