Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
canucks

anything to remove blackheads?

I'm currently using clean and clear blackhead clearing scrub, which gets rid of my small blackheads but I have 3 huge blackheads that wont go away. They've been on my face for months now so I'm wondering if theres anything that I can get that clears them ? cry.gif

well one type of acne I'm not afraid to pop are blackheads. It's so easy and everything comes out at once. Try it.

Guest Anubis

I would try gently removing the three also. Do it after a shower and keep it a clean process..scrub your fingers and nails and wipe the area after with some anticeptis. If they don't come out right away try again another day. Don't squeeze so hard that you damage your skin !

Guest Anubis

A few gentle squeezes is all it really takes ...even for the flush ones. I get them in the sides of my nose and I empty them about 2x a month.

if u choose not to pick them try a home peel from wal mart like the university medical 3 step peel or the neutrogena advance solution peel * this should clear it out * and if that dont work by the nuetorgena on the spot treatment

i got blackheads too! i use a tool to get rid of it!

I dunno what it calls but i wiLL post u a picture in a bit.. sorry about dat!

dat's how i do it! razz.gif

1. clean yr face with some cleanser.

2. use scrub to exfoliate your face *scrub the area that has blackhead more*

3. use a tool to dig it out! * there's like a needle side of the tool... so u GENTLY poke it into the pore and den use the other side of the tool to pop it out*, it hurts a bit.... but the whole thing wiLL come out eventuaLLi if u use the rite motion!

4. clean the nose again and den may me have a facial mask, best to use CLAY MASK.. *and also depends if u have any problems with the skin... i am not sure what products for you it's the best... but just make a mask???!?!?*

5. just clean up the face and put the toner *A TOTAL MUST to put on TONER, if not your pore wiLL go BIGGER!!!!* and mosturizer back on!

and TATAAAAA! wink.gif

dat's how i usuaLLi do it...

coz' i went to those facial salon and get it out... and i observe them.. hehe..

and dat's how they did it...

put seriously, don't do it too often... coz' your nose wiLL look veri red afterwards... i recommand u do it at nite time b4 bed, so u give your nose a good nite sleep!

give it a try? hope it helps~~

i wiLL put up the pix in a bit... soLLi~~ redface.gif