Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been using clean & clear black head clearing cleanser for awhile now and it has worked really well for me. However, it just takes too much time to wash with the BP cleanser, then the BHA cleaser (and I find the scrubbing balls a bit irritating) then tone and moisturize twice a day. So I'd like to switch to a BHA or AHA lotion that I can just use at night instead of my usual moisturizer. Can anyone recommend a good BHA/AHA lotion?

i use the aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer. it has salycilic acid in it as well as soy.

i love it, its helped with my breakouts and its rich.

http://www.rawfood.com/cgi-bin/order/index...c=Skin_Care&tc=

A Product Suitable for use by Vegetarians & Vegans

AHA Brilliant Moisturizer is excellent for combination skin and is equally effective for oily areas. It contains 5% A.H.A. (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) from natural sources of bilberry, apples, oranges, grapes, and sugar cane. All of this in a soft moisturizing base gentle enough to use around the delicate eye area.

Ingredients: Distilled Water, Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Wheatgerm Oil, 5% AHA! Mixed Fruit Acids, Coconut Emulsifier, Orange Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Lemon Oil, Yuzu, Neroli, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Grapefruit Seed Oil

i use this and

Alpha Hydrox

http://www.alphahydrox.com/default.cfm

Oil of OLay has a BHA cream , you can check it out on drugstore.com