Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thebman444

anything for just OVERALL acne?

im currently using a product for blackheads, a product for whiteheads, and product for blemishes,and a product for redness, and another product for dryness. Can anyone suggest a product that covers all of those areas?

im currently using a product for blackheads, a product for whiteheads, and product for blemishes. Can anyone suggest a product for overall acne?

my face is almost completely clear (I did a deep peel, wich caused some breakout)but all I use is Alpha hydrox foaming wash(morning & night) Green cream(morning) and neostrata 15aha gel(night). The green cream is a retinol lotion and the neostrata is a aha oil free gel. My skin is moisturized, even toned, and most importantly clear.

also, i use a moisturizer RIGHT after im done washing my face before my skin can get dry. And would this be hurting my progress? cuz a few days a ago i tried letting my skin get dry before putting on moisturizer and i thin layer of skin where a pimple usta be came off(it was dead discolored skin), so sould i just stop using moisturizer or use very little?

my face is almost completely clear (I did a deep peel, wich caused some breakout)but all I use is Alpha hydrox foaming wash(morning & night) Green cream(morning) and neostrata 15aha gel(night). The green cream is a retinol lotion and the neostrata is a aha oil free gel. My skin is moisturized, even toned, and most importantly clear.