Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im sssoo sick of acne right now, you have NO IDEA. Ive dedicated myself to a 6 1/2 month rutine of washin my face 3 times a day. Once in the morning,once after school, and once b4 i go to bed. Now that may not sound like a big deal but ive have missed several oppertunaties to go over a friends house because of the dedication i have to my acne regimin, also i have to get up at 6:20am to have enough time to wash my face and my morning rutine. Further more I truly havent gotten a decent night sleep within those 6 months because im ALMOST ALWAYS up till 11:30pm washin my face and all that bull****. Now i know ur thinkin '''WHY THE HELL IS THIS KID BITCHIN! I DO THAT EVEYDAY!'' the reason why im bitching is because I STILL GET ACNE! IVE TRIED PRETTY EVERY TYPE OF PRODUCT AVALIABLE TO ME AND I STILL HAVE TONS OF BLACKHEADS AND IM GETTING WHITEHEADS FOR NO REASON. Ance has pretty much abolished my self confidence thus in turn making me single for roughly 2 years. And im not some person that whenever someone trys to talk to me i try to bite them, im a very popular guy in skool, but as ALWAYS whenever i meet a girl I END UP BEING HER BEST FRIEND AND SOMONE THAT THEY WOULDNT GO OUT WITH B/C IF WE BROKE UP IT WOULDNT BE THE SAME. Now this isnt a bad thing but i have like 10 of those girls and im truly getting tired of it. IT SEEMS LIKE THE MORE I TRY TO GET RID OF ACNE THE MORE IT JUST TRIES TO PISS ME THE FUCK OFF! evil.gifevil.gifevil.gif

im sssoo sick of acne right now, you have NO IDEA. Ive dedicated myself to a 6 1/2 month rutine of washin my face 3 times a day. Once in the morning,once after school, and once b4 i go to bed. Now that may not sound like a big deal but ive have missed several oppertunaties to go over a friends house because of the dedication i have to my acne regimin, also i have to get up at 6:20am to have enough time to wash my face and my morning rutine. Further more I truly havent gotten a decent night sleep within those 6 months because im ALMOST ALWAYS up till 11:30pm washin my face and all that bull****. Now i know ur thinkin '''WHY THE HELL IS THIS KID BITCHIN! I DO THAT EVEYDAY!'' the reason why im bitching is because I STILL GET ACNE! IVE TRIED PRETTY EVERY TYPE OF PRODUCT AVALIABLE TO ME AND I STILL HAVE TONS OF BLACKHEADS AND IM GETTING WHITEHEADS FOR NO REASON. Ance has pretty much abolished my self confidence thus in turn making me single for roughly 2 years. And im not some person that whenever someone trys to talk to me i try to bite them, im a very popular guy in skool, but as ALWAYS whenever i meet a girl I END UP BEING HER BEST FRIEND AND SOMONE THAT THEY WOULDNT GO OUT WITH B/C IF WE BROKE UP IT WOULDNT BE THE SAME. Now this isnt a bad thing but i have like 10 of those girls and im truly getting tired of it. IT SEEMS LIKE THE MORE I TRY TO GET RID OF ACNE THE MORE IT JUST TRIES TO PISS ME THE FUCK OFF! evil.gif  evil.gif  evil.gif

Have you read any of the posts that suggest LESS washing and all that? Many are having better results with that. I hope this suggestion helps.

we dont have any idea eh? It's the emo forum lol.gif

some people do what you do and still havnt gotten rid of acne.

Keep your chin up. let your face rest a bit like mouse said. you could be over irritating it

im sssoo sick of acne right now, you have NO IDEA. Ive dedicated myself to a 6 1/2 month rutine of washin my face 3 times a day. Once in the morning,once after school, and once b4 i go to bed. Now that may not sound like a big deal but ive have missed several oppertunaties to go over a friends house because of the dedication i have to my acne regimin, also i have to get up at 6:20am to have enough time to wash my face and my morning rutine. Further more I truly havent gotten a decent night sleep within those 6 months because im ALMOST ALWAYS up till 11:30pm washin my face and all that bull****. Now i know ur thinkin '''WHY THE HELL IS THIS KID BITCHIN! I DO THAT EVEYDAY!'' the reason why im bitching is because I STILL GET ACNE! IVE TRIED PRETTY EVERY TYPE OF PRODUCT AVALIABLE TO ME AND I STILL HAVE TONS OF BLACKHEADS AND IM GETTING WHITEHEADS FOR NO REASON. Ance has pretty much abolished my self confidence thus in turn making me single for roughly 2 years. And im not some person that whenever someone trys to talk to me i try to bite them, im a very popular guy in skool, but as ALWAYS whenever i meet a girl I END UP BEING HER BEST FRIEND AND SOMONE THAT THEY WOULDNT GO OUT WITH B/C IF WE BROKE UP IT WOULDNT BE THE SAME. Now this isnt a bad thing but i have like 10 of those girls and im truly getting tired of it. IT SEEMS LIKE THE MORE I TRY TO GET RID OF ACNE THE MORE IT JUST TRIES TO PISS ME THE FUCK OFF! evil.gif  evil.gif  evil.gif

one word. dermatologist. i know what you are going through, and going to a dermatologist is the only thing that has given me peace of mind in terms of my skin. good luck.

I'd 2nd that reccomendation for going to a derm maybe they can help. Also the more you wash your face the drier it will get. You body will compensate by producting more oil. I'd strongly reccomend washing only twice a day.

Try and remember that you have your whole life ahead of you. I know how incredibly frustrating the situation you describe can be, but on the bright side realize that at least you have lots of friends. This is little consolation, I know, but I promise you it's better than going through life completely alone, as attractive as this sometimes seems when you feel self-conscious.

Most importantly realize that how your face looks isn't your fault. It isn't due to you not washing enough or anything else. One thing you can try is not drinking any sodas or eating any candy for a month. This should improve your face, then it's up to you to decide whether or not it's worth it.

Lastly, remember that your acne probably won't last forever. You will outgrow it, so plan ahead for then. Keep your grades up, stay social and have lots of friends, spend a couple days a week in the gym. Living for the future is no way to live, but sometimes when all else fails it can give you happiness of a sort.

j

i agree with the last post at least you have friends and are social,

what are you using when you wash your face, maybe the cleanser is irritating your skin from washing so many times,