Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SiMoN05

well heres what i look like lol!

i just wanted to show, its kinda hard to see, but i got some red marks beside my cheeks and hair lines on both side, they arent thattt bad, but its like they wont go away, anyways this pic is lame wink.gif

post-20277-1111984459_thumb.jpg

post-20277-1111984459_thumb.jpg

i just wanted to show, its kinda hard to see, but i got some red marks beside my cheeks and hair lines on both side, they arent thattt bad, but its like they wont go away, anyways this pic is lame  wink.gif

yeah its good lighting, cuz it looks a lil different in real life, it looks kinda uneven at some parts, but my chin and stuff liek that is fine and my forehead is getting normal but the rest is yeah lame

I know how you feel. Those red marks are damn annoying. A week can go by and they don't even look any different. Not a whole lot you can do but let time take its course.

yeah some of my red marks have been there forever, the ones beside my hair lines and beside my cheeks, and when they seem to fade, i get a new zit, its like yayyy lol! i might just try that neutrogena advanced solution peel..

hey there! just wanted to drop a line and say that i havent been on this sight that long but i have noticed ur pic several times and thought u were a hottie! razz.gif oh and if ur looking for some help u must absolutely must try delnas method! that girl is an angel.. seriously i havent used it long for my face but i can totaly telll a difference.. i think it just pays to keep with it.. well good luck!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

aw thanks : ) !! but that pic is pretty lame i think lol! i wish i had a better one, but yeah i read about delnas method i dont know if ill try it, a lot of peole say they break out from it, but who knows, ill let u guys know what ill do!! thanks again for the replys : D thankulonghair, u look cute in that pic and nata i dont see ur pic but thanks anyways lol

SIMON

aw thanks : ) !! but that pic is pretty lame i think lol! i wish i had a better one, but yeah i read about delnas method i dont know if ill try it, a lot of peole say they break out from it, but who knows, ill let u guys know what ill do!! thanks again for the replys : D thankulonghair, u look cute in that pic and nata i dont see ur pic but thanks anyways lol

SIMON

SIMON