Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey i bought this pond's anit aging 3 step kit a whiel back ago i havnet used it yet but i just looked at the ingredients and the exfoilliating wash has sodium laureth sulfate i checked the conditoiner i have and it is LAURETH even tho i know that some of the other ones have sodium LAURYL... but those r cetahpil and stuff. so deos the sodium laureth sulfate clog pores cuz im thinkking of chucking this product ( im cleaning out my bins of stuff : razz.gif )

Guest Amy Lee

I'm not really sure whether SLS clogs or not, some say it does.

One ingredient that I think makes us breakout is Sodium Tallowate.

hey i bought this pond's anit aging 3 step kit a whiel back ago i havnet used it yet but i just looked at the ingredients and the exfoilliating wash has sodium laureth sulfate    i checked the conditoiner i have and it is LAURETH  even tho i know that some of the other ones have sodium LAURYL... but those r cetahpil and stuff. so deos the sodium laureth sulfate clog pores cuz im thinkking of chucking this product ( im cleaning out my bins of stuff : razz.gif )