Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have a few i'm proud of ..... got headbutted once by accident and busted my eyebrow abit ...nice scar... in the right light i look like a fighter =)

I used to play rugby and i used to get cuts and scabs on my face which i didn't mind. People used to say those scars are forming nice.

Now i have a permanent deep discoloured rivet and i wouldn't wish it on my worse enemy.

ive only got scars on my cheeks and a few really small ones on that area between the eye and the ear, i dont know, i think it is called temples, well anyways, if the scars on my cheeks, which are the ones that bother me, wouldnt look like _ _ _ _ _ and would look like _______ (theyre kind of in a line) i would be good with them, well, id like them less deep, but itd be kind of fine, a friend told me, in a good way, not meaning to hurt me... "yeah, you carry the marks of a tough life".. haha he didnt know me with acne, but anyways, IT WAS TOUGH having it. ive got some other scars on my face, which i got by fighting/accident and by playing tough, but i dont care about them, im only ashamed they were caused by acne merde

Well I must say I hate my acne scars because they are totally not cool looking, just like pock marks.

Although I totally love my hockey high-stinking scars over my eye, my chin and side of my head.

It the right light I totally look bad-ass. But my acne scars.. ewww. But they are starting fade, which is nice.. They are the wavy ones. Not really noticable unless you have dim light.