Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Avi

Probably a stupid question

Ok so when using the regimen long term, will i still grow out of acne naturally due to my family genetics? or will i have to use the regimen every day until i die? My dad never had acne, not a single spot growing up, and my mom had moderate and grew out of it by 18. I'm gonna be 17 soon so i was just wondering, will i only have to use the regimen for a few years or will i have to use it forever?? this really freaks me out because i'd rather do nothing and grow out of it in a few years rather than having to do the regimen every day for the rest of my life. thx for any replies.

I dont think the regime will PREVENT you from growing out of acne due to family genetics wink.gif

I suppose you do the regime until you're clear. and even then, some people still like to do the regime after they're clear to help them sleep at night knowing they wont get a sneak attack.

hows that?

Dan himself cuts down from time to time just to check things out (like apply only once a day, etc and tests to see he sas weaned himself out of it)

but when he sees zits starting to pop up agian, he goes back to the 2x a day thingy....

Guest Anubis

Givin your family history...you may grow out of it. The only way to know would be to do as Dan does and from time to time.....check to see if you can cut back or quit completely. I pray that your good genes kick acne in the butt!

Probably you wont need the regimen forever. Acne is also about hormones, diet, stress and other stuff... Your family history shows youll be free from i t before you realize! smile.gif