Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nazzy19

When Do Scabs exactly form after T.C.A cross???

Well thanx for your help, the info is hard to find sometimes so its easier asking ppl that know.

Thanx alot!!!

Personally I think the search engine here stinks. It's almost impossible to find anything. I'll go try and utilize the search engine and don't ever find squat.

I see what you mean, I just tested the search and put TCA CROSS SCAB to find the answer as if she or he were looking for it and it brought up everything with any of the three words in it. Your right it sucks. No wonder. Now I understand all of the confusion about percentages for TCA PEEL and TCA CROSS.

It's not so much the search button, it's KNOWING what you're about to do to your face. Before I did any sort of peel, i read up on all the side effects and what to expect. There are a billion threads here on what will happen after you do cross.

the search engine does suck. like the other poster said, if you put in TCA CROSS, there are so many....how do you know which one is the main thread about TCA cross?? I think this place has just become so big that newcomers think they can get help, but all ppl say is "do a search"...not very helpful I think.

if anything, maybe on top of the page, there should be a sign saying "please do a search" in bold or something. I think the point of a forum is to get feedback and help from the other ppl, and newcomers probably expect that. I've been here long enough to search first, but in the beginning I did the same thing.

Yeah, I know that. I'm just saying it's getting annoying. I was thinking about putting a tca faq thread up at the top but I doubt that would accomplish anything because something tells me they don't want to do research.

I for one will not be giving tca advice anymore even though Ive read everything in the world about it. I figure if someone wants to know bad enough then they will research it.

Yea ur all right, but thats why I asked you guys and u all knew what you were talkin bout biggrin.gif

thanks again to everyone!!! cool.gif