Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phil_b

wearing makeup around the house

i often dab a little medicated concealer on my main spots, even though im just lazing around the house and am definately not going to see anyone. It pretty much keeps me sane when im passing the mirrors in my house and i just feel better through the day.

how much does that suck....

Guest Anubis

I have to confess I do this too. It just makes me feel better! It's like clean underware! Better be prepared than not lol.gif

If i lived alone, I would never wear makeup but unfortunately I don't so I have to do it everyday. But on the weekends i'll just wear a facial mask for a good portion of the day. When I do that, it's so nice waking up and not having to put foundation on.

i often dab a little medicated concealer on my main spots, even though im just lazing around the house and am definately not going to see anyone. It pretty much keeps me sane when im passing the mirrors in my house and i just feel better through the day.

how much does that suck....

I agree, I hate looking at myself with out make up so I put it on everyday no matter if I am at home for the day or going somewhere. There is nothing wrong with it, don't feel like you are the only one who does it! biggrin.gif