Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sir Anxiety

red marks upper lip while talking mino (pic)

Before mino my upper lip was fine, but after doing mino, I'm seeing these red dots all over my upper lip area, any idea? Anyone take mino and get red marks where there wasn't any acne?

I will say that I tan and I've always tanned (13 minutes two/three times a week) and I never had these marks before. Maybe they are old marks and the mino is bringing them up? I don't know.

I guess I'm hoping someone says that mino caused them to have dots but after getting off mino they faded again, wishful thinking.

[attachmentid=766]

post-21750-1111936785_thumb.jpg

post-21750-1111936785_thumb.jpg

I get red dots on my upper lip sometimes, usually using an antibiotic or bp gets rid of them but i don't know since you are taking antibiotic

Before mino my upper lip was fine, but after doing mino, I'm seeing these red dots all over my upper lip area, any idea?  Anyone take mino and get red marks where there wasn't any acne?

I will say that I tan and I've always tanned (13 minutes two/three times a week) and I never had these marks before.  Maybe they are old marks and the mino is bringing them up? I don't know.

I guess I'm hoping someone says that mino caused them to have dots but after getting off mino they faded again, wishful thinking.

[attachmentid=766]

not wanting to scare you or anything. but mino ruined my life. It broke me out EVERYWHERE 10 times worse. I curse the day i was ever prescribes that shit. But its not gonna be the case for everyone of course.

not wanting to scare you or anything. but mino ruined my life. It broke me out EVERYWHERE 10 times worse. I curse the day i was ever prescribes that shit. But its not gonna be the case for everyone of course.

Damn thats horrible, did it happen after you went off it or while you were on it?  And did you ever fix it? do you still have acne? and if you did fix it, how did you?

oh yea, when i started mino my acne was very mild. about 7-10 active pimples tops. now, within the space of a 2-3 weeks its heading toward severe sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

oh yea, when i started mino my acne was very mild. about 7-10 active pimples tops. now, within the space of a 2-3 weeks its heading toward severe  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif