Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

There have recently appeared on the market several at-home facial-peel prducts, such as Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel ($30), Avon Anew Clinical 2-Step Facial Peel (contains 10% glycolic acid; $30), Lancome Resurface Peel (contains 8% glycolic acid; +$100) .

These are supposed to improve skin-surface texture, tone, clarity, blah blah blah...

Anyone have experience with such products as regards (light) adult acne, red marks, scarring?

I will likely try one and will post results here in time.

Thanks.

I generally don't think store bought peels such as those work too well. They're usually for very minimal 'problems' and not strong enough. 10% glycolic acid is so low you probobly won't even peel. The only type of peel i have success with are tca's....and they're a lot cheaper.

I generally don't think store bought peels such as those work too well. They're usually for very minimal 'problems' and not strong enough. 10% glycolic acid is so low you probobly won't even peel. The only type of peel i have success with are tca's....and they're a lot cheaper.