Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Speedy

Help: black heads on my nose

Hello,

I am new here ... i have alot of black heads on my nose. i can not get rid of them. can anyone recommend anything that might help?

You should try those Biore Nose Strips.. they remove blackheads mercifully and once you rip the thing off your nose, it fascinates hell out of you how much blackheads you got on your nose! But do put on some astringent after, otherwise you will be left with the 'empty pores' look on your nose.

I tried those pore strips and they did pull a lot of crap out of my nose, but they dont remove any of the visible blackheads. Also the way it sticks to your skin so much it seemed like it was irritating my skin because i got tiny breakouts on my nose after using them.

If anyone finds a way to deal with the blackheads, I too would like to know. They are just annoying. Everytime I try those strips I end up with a pimple or two the next day or so... I am assuming it is from the rough, irratating removal. I no longer use them.

About the striip,

timbo: did you use hot or warm water and open up your pores before using the strip?

if you did this there shouldnt be a problem of not pulling any visable blackheads.

it should be much easier for the strip to grab those junk from your pores.

greyco: I am not sure if the strip really makes you get more pimples, because it doesnt seem like anyone have problem after using the strip.