Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kyle2K3

First Week On The Regimen

Well its been 1 week since i started the regimen and iam impressed with what i see so far my face is like almost completely clear havent seen a zit my face is dry from the BP so im gonna start cutting it down a bit im using the bp 2.5% neutrogena on the spot cetaphil cleansing bar, neutrogena moisturizer spf15 and some life brand aloe vera my only concern now is getting rid of these small red marks its nothing major also can someone recommend something for blotchy skin like the tone of my skin complexion is not 1 colour i got red parts on my face i want it to all be the same ??

Sounds like you are having great results with the regimen...I would advise that you perservere with the dryness and continue to use a sizeable amount of bp for a while longer bfore you consider cutting back.

Blotchy skin? - ther are heaps of threads on this at the moment - search for tape method and vita K. Good luck.

Hey Kyle,

Congratulations! I agree with frances, don't cut down on the BP yet. You're in Canada right? I haven't seen Vita-K here, but you could try an alpha hydroxy moisturiser or the taping method for red marks. Or you could just wait - they do usually go away on their own after a couple of months.