Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HamasakiJin

Blackheads!!! Yuck :(

Anyone have ANY ideas to get rid of these evil things? I saw Clean & Clear Blackhead Remover Astringent, anyone tried this? Right now I am using pHisoderm in the morning, when I come home from school (5:30) and then I exfoliate and use BP at night before bed. I'm clear, but the blackheads don't go away!

No astringent will remove blackheads. I have that very same one ...Clean and Clear and it does NOTHING for blackheads. These annoying things are lodged in the pore and no topical atringent is gonna pull them out. They are formed in the pore and secured. Don't waste your money buying any blackhead remover.

Yea I have those damn things too and they are a pain to get rid of. I've tried those biore pore strips and you wouldnt believe how much they pull out. Whats funny is that it almost never pulls out the visible blackheads, it only gets the ones that you cant see yet. So yea I have no cure for you, but they will go away once you grow out of your acne. Mine have gone away on their own before but came back.

hmm well

I used biore, and its true! They ONLY remove the blackheads you don't see! Haha...

Well, I save 4 bucks lol :D.

But sellotape? O.o (Wont it have the same effect as a biore?)

has anyone seen a derm and have them remove it?

Blackhead....just a pop out with melanin of your epidermis skin due to mixing of excess oil+dirts+P.acne.

Well...clean and clear blackhead remover contains a 0.5% of salicylic acid and it claimed that it will remove blackhead.Wow...a 0.5% of salicylic acid and alcohol will help get rid of blackhead in a mean time???NO way.....Salicylic acid is a kerayltoric agent which it will help peel of the surface skin while penetrate inside dermis to help the growth of skin. Harsh ingredient WILL not heal blackhead but will promote it to cysts..so beware of it....

Try to apply benzoyl peroxide...it will help more than the blackhead remover..a 2.5% of BP should be tried 1st to prevent excess dryness and irritation.

Hopefully can help you...

god bless you all,

cheers,

garkee2002 :wink:

They used to sell these things in drugstores/pharmacies that were black head removers, almost looked like a beer bottle opener and you put the opener end around the blackhead and apply mild pressure, and the blackhead pops out....if you use your fingers you can push bacteria deep into the skin and make real problems. See if they still sell those things, I can't imagine they stopped...the worst part will be asking for it if you can't find it on the shelves by yourself...ask me if you have any questions...

They used to sell these things in drugstores/pharmacies that were black head removers, almost looked like a beer bottle opener and you put the opener end around the blackhead and apply mild pressure, and the blackhead pops out....if you use your fingers you can push bacteria deep into the skin and make real problems. See if they still sell those things, I can't imagine they stopped...the worst part will be asking for it if you can't find it on the shelves by yourself...ask me if you have any questions...

Blackhead remover...I heard that before...but...when you straightly touch your skin to a blackhead remover and in order to extract the blackhead...irritation will occur..sometimes...bloods will come out..so..i think medication is more beneficial to it...salicylic acid will help....there's no point to leave a marks on your skin after the removing process...!

So..try salicylic acid in 2%..it will help..~

god blesss you all

cheers,

garkee2002 :wink:

hmm

Still on saclicyc acid 2% (pHisoderm), but im using the body wash. (I think thats ok.....dunno if its working).

I bought the blackhead extractor, but nothing comes out :D

Well the clean and clear blackhead clearing astringent has 1% sacilicy acid and LOTS AND LOTS of alcohol. Anyone ever see a derm about these?