Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MacroMike

What is this bp everyone is talking about?

I read in a few topics below that people are mentiong a bp and how long it took for their skin to clear up.Any more info?

I read in a few topics below that people are mentiong a bp and how long it took for their skin to clear up.Any more info?

eusa_doh.gif

BENZOYL PEROXIDE

BP is benzoyl peroxide, it is the main active ingredient in many acne medications.

Most of us here on the regimen are using a product with 2 1/2% benzoyl peroxide, you can buy it over-the-counter, such as Neutrogena On-The-Spot, or you can order a nice large tube of BP Gel from Dan, who owns this website. Check out The Regimen on the front page of this website, read through the "supplies" list and how to do the regimen, and there is also a section on where you can find the supplies. I buy the Neutrogena on-the-spot at Walmart, it is about $4.50, and will last a week or less if you use it as Dan describes. You can find a cleanser and moisturizer to use with it so you can follow Dan's Clear Skin Regimen, if you are interested, just read the website information. Good luck to you.

Guest Keeley

Oxy on the spot is also another 2.5% benzoyl peroxide cream. Its availiable in the uk, in places like superdrug and Boots