Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
L

The Guys At Acnemiracle are idiots....

well ive been waiting patiently for my regulating spray to come..i finally get it 10 days later today...to open it up excitedly..to find those morons gave me the wrong stuff...not only does it come in shitty packaging and come with some cheap photocopied black and white "usage sheet" ...they give me two bottles of b5 blend and b5 topical gel spray thing!

wtf is this? should i try these out instead? i have moderate acne and REALLY oily skin..ive been using on the spot to treat my acne and its not showing much promise....does b5 help with oily skin? or should i just send it back for the regulating spray? does anyone want these products for cheaper? let me know

Ketsugo is the only simular product, but its more expensive. Ketsugo spray is only 60ml or 2 oz. for $16 something where Acnemiracle is $24 but is 4 oz or 120ml, so you come out better price wise. Ketsugo comes in some pretty ghetto shitty packaging too. Mine came in a crumpled recycled cardboard box. As far as them screwing up, face it. Shit happens. There is anyways a chance for human error. The good thing about Ketsugo is they ship pretty fast, 3-5 business days.

-Snake

hmm...ill probably just send it back for the spray then...unless someone wants them...

hows the ketsugo spray coming along solid_snake?

:screams at the fact he has to wait another 10 days to try the spray:

oh and another thing! i remember emailing them a week before i finally ordered the daggone spray and they never answered me...THEY BETTER ANSWER ME WHEN I EMAIL THEM ABOUT MY SCREWED UP ORDER...

Ketsugo is great. Just expensive. I was actually thinking about going with acnemiracle's spray, but I'd rather pay more to get it faster and to make sure that I get it at all. There is clearly a visible difference after using Ketsugo. Which reminds me, I need to order more. They took about 3 days last time I ordered it. Keep us posted on the status of your complaint to acnemiracle.

-Snake

well i emailed them and they surprised me this time by replying right away...probably cause i emailed sales instead this time...anyway they said to return it and they include free bottle of b5 and b5 spray...well see what happens..

Ugh. If you buy the acnemiracle stuff in spray form, buy seperate spray bottles. There are some solid particles in the spray, and they clock up the spritzer thing...which is really annoying.

The stuff isn't bad, but it isn't very good either. It doesn't dry out your skin like bp, salycic acid, or most other stuff does, but it makes your face look a lot oiler than it really is.

so etnu...it didn't work at all for you?

what kind of spray bottle do i get? like water ones you use for your hair?

I just ordered the acnemiracle brand spray. Let's see how it compares to Ketsugo. While not all products work for everybody, Ketsugo has worked wonders for me. The only reason why I wanted to try acnemiracle is price. Ketsugo is far faster for shipping. Takes only 2-3 business days. Acnemiracle is 10-14 days. I also e-mailed Ketsugo asking them why their product is more expensive, since both contain the active ingredient isolutrol (0.015%). Their response is that only Ketsugo has the international patent on that substance, so they say it is unlikely that other products can contain it (since they own the patent on it). We'll see how it goes. I'll give it a shot and see how it measures up to Ketsugo. Give us your results with acnemiracle as well L.

-Snake

yeah i sent back the package couple days ago..well see how it goes...

lol @ cubsfan

not lol @ the fact that they still haven't sent me shit

f'in bastards!!!

AAAUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

solid snake - did you get yours yet

they are definetly fucking stupid...i emailed them again and they said that it wasnt "in their records" of any returns...so now all there gonna do is fucking refund me...do you guys think i should bother re-ordering? tell them they owe me free b5? or just fuck them incompetent idiots?

Well it took them like 2 weeks, but atleast they sent the right one. All I have to say is that compared to Ketsugo, it sucks ass. It makes your face super shiny, almost plastic looking and it made my face more oily. I think Ketsugo is a far superior product, even though it costs more. I've read other acne message boards and it appears that acnemiracle.com knows jack shit about customer service or running a business for that matter. Two thumbs way down for them. #-o

-Snake

looks like ill be ordering ketsugo as soon as i get my refund...

i sent in an order for b5 powder fromacne miracle and it has still not arrived! i live in new york and they are supposedly based on rhode island.....i just sent them an email too. they are slower than crap/

yes they are idiots!!!

well anyway i placed an order for ketsugo and they sent an email 5 days ago saying they have shipped my order...i know this is pushing it but arent they supposed to be like super fast delivery? everyone said they got it in like 3-5 days...where is mine damnit!

well i finally got it today

i have a question though..

should i use BP to get rid of the existing acne i have now first and then use ketsugo?

or will ketsugo help get rid of the existing acne? a few cysts..mostly tiny little zits (btw my face is really really oily)

Ketsugo is a regulating spray for oily and combination skins..

their website is www.ketsugo.org

its basically spray that will normalize your face's oil production..less oil=less acne

acnemiracle has their own version of the spray..i ordered from them before i tried ketsugo because their's was cheaper..it took them a looong time to ship to me and they sent the wrong product..so i sent it back..i was really pissed because i would have to wait even longer to try the spray..so i waited 3 more weeks and then i finally sent them an email..they said they didnt have any return in their database or whatever...so they said they'll just refund my money...i havent got my creditcard bill yet so i dunno if they did or not..those bastards...

what you order from them? and how long have you been waiting?

if you want the spray i suggest you try ketsugo..ive been using it at least once a day for like 5 days or so and i havent see any improvement yet but its too early to tell (plus your supposed to use twice a day)

they're based in freaking new zealand or something and they still shipped faster than acnemiracle..

yes its confirmed...they definetly are idiots...i decided to give them a second try and ordered b5 from them couple weeks ago...they sent an order confirmation on aug 14..it is sep 2...i still havent gotten my damn order..and they arent responding to my emails...PIECES OF SH*T

well ive been waiting patiently for my regulating spray to come..i finally get it 10 days later today...to open it up excitedly..to find those morons gave me the wrong stuff...not only does it come in shitty packaging and come with some cheap photocopied black and white "usage sheet" ...they give me two bottles of b5 blend and b5 topical gel spray thing!

wtf is this? should i try these out instead? i have moderate acne and REALLY oily skin..ive been using on the spot to treat my acne and its not showing much promise....does b5 help with oily skin? or should i just send it back for the regulating spray? does anyone want these products for cheaper? let me know

B5 helps with oily skin in that it thins it out so it will not clog pores cause any acne lesion. Don't expect a huge amount of oil reduction, but everyone is different. Yes, they have crappy shipping, and yes their packaging and info sheet is kinda amatuer but the B5 quality is the best you can get. It also includes optizinc.

As for the spray and their topcial cream, I personally don't use it as it makes my face so shiny it's laughable. I just use soap once in the morning and just water and moisturizer at night.

you gotta be fucking shitting me....

i emailed them again and this is what they send me:

"Hello. Your order was shipped and although we

do not have a reply from the USPS as of yet,

we're under the impression that the package

must have been lost or damaged during delivery.

If it was lost we will never see it, if it is

damaged than we'll receive it within the next

4-6 weeks.

In any case, we'll issue an immediate refund

request for your order. You'll receive an

email notification within the next 10 minutes.

Support Team

Acne Miracle, LLC."

fucking morons...they cant do ANYTHING RIGHT...i was planning on starting b5 soon..now because of them i cant.....time to try somewhere else...

I HATE ACNEMIRACLE

Probably best to order somewhere else. AcneMiracle is one of the MANY pop up vendors that appeared overnight when the latest B5 craze took place.

Just order B5 from a legitimate large volume seller, such as Swanson Vitamin. I have no ties to these places, but there are plenty of places that will PROFESSIONALLY handle your order, and you will get your B5 fast.

And as far as Philey claiming that AcneMiracles B5 is higher quality...prove it. There is no proof.

If you want to try B5, stick to the large name places.

Kev

i live in Rhode Island and its taken a damn long time...2 weeks so far....I live about 30 minutes from this place (which is almost everywhere in R.I.) but man!!! [-( we should tell them how unhappy we are with their whole shipping deal...