Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mr Primetime

Whats a good soap product to use?

Guest Amy Lee

Dear Pankins have been getting GREAT results with the Burt's Bees Garden Tomato Complexion soap. She says she's already 100% clear from using this stuff. razz.gif All the clog blackheads, whiteheads, underneath her pores had come out without having to apply pressure picking. So maybe you should try it out this too.

I love love love my Grandpa's SUlfer Soap (not the offical name, but close). Read my review of it on this website. I've tried EVERY facial cleanser under the sun (even Clinique, Chennel, etc.) and this is the CHEAPEST and the BEST. (Also the smelliest...but it fades as your skin dries!)

I've been using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for a month now and I really like it. Doesn't dry or irritate my face at all either.

Back (waaay back) when i had mild acne and was using topicals on my skin, i used Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash because it wasn't too drying and cleaned every speck of make-up off my face. Now that I'm on Accutane, I still use it.

Cetaphil is also great, but for women, it doesn't remove make-up very well.