Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Keeley

Has anyone

Guest Keeley

Seen Melchior? like talked to him or heard from him in the last few days?

Guest Avian

He was active at 5:08am today, maybe he's just stopped posting for a bit.

Guest Keeley

Or maybe something else has happened? If anyone hears from him on yim or aim or email... can you send me a pm!

Cheers in advance!

Guest Shjaker

Oh don't poop in your pants. I talk to him on Yahoo, I think he may be going through a hard time [who hasn't?] but he's kickin' around. That sly little credit card vixen.

Guest Anubis

Maybe this persons disapearance is an Emotional and psychological effect of acne..so maybe it isn't so unrelated?

Guest Shjaker
y delete my post... vertigo's "suck it up" thread was around for ages.

The north american Turner, later migrated to 'Cardiff' [wherever that is  eusa_eh.gif ], is a complex creature.. waatch as she illustrates the dominant feature of being easily corrupted by power, which has been thought to be a trait shared by the east canadian "shjaker".

It is these species that should never be dubbed mod, unless heavily prepared for MASS DESTRUCTION!!

Guest Shjaker

Uhm.. o_x?

Last time I checked I was just kidding around.

The reason this forum has got like this...

Guest Keeley

This place used to be great, up until idiots came along and started posting shit... I hardly post in this forum cos its that bad!

Guest Shjaker

I'm probably immune to the idiocy because I'm part of the idiot population.

OR

It's like water off a ducks back. Idiots will be idiots. lol.gif

Maybe I'm just overly laid back but I kind of find it amusing when people start acting moronic lol.gif Oh those crazy morons, what will they do next. : D

i kind of like this forum but i dislike people posting things that people may find offensive such as yesterdays comment

as i said i dont mind jokes and stuff but it would be great if you could think before you post

btw i am from the u.k and cardiff is the capital of wales where i am at uni

Unless your a mod its not really appropriate for you to be jumping into threads pointing out their irrelevance in the forum (unless, of course, its a thread called ''suck my dick'' or something similar)

If that needs to be done, its a job for the mods, god knows, there are enough of them.

Guest Shjaker

I think ObsessedwithSKIN is offensive half the time. It's all a part of freedom of speech though.

I see this as a helpful place and a community. I liked the good old days when we would chat for pages n pages off topic, cuz we all got to know each other.

I don't mind idiot posting, it all adds to the experience

Guest Shjaker

It's certainly a nice change from sad topics, not that they should be ignored, I just mean that keeping things light, not so uptight, and sometimes idiotic (in the good clean way eusa_shifty.gif ) can make you feel better... because.. it's funny... how idiotic people act sometimes lol.gif

Or.. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself...

Guest OnlyJoe

i like a bit of stupid posting everynow and then, it lightens the moods and makes this place more enjoyable. Cursing is OK and isnt usually deleted unless its going to start flaming. thats my outlook on things anyhow.

i totally agree with only and shjakers comments. This is a plcce to relax and chill, its like a lounge where everyone knows everyone and we can av a laff

p.s hi joe , hi shjaker

byz

I agree though i dont think people should have to get upset over certain comments