Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KatieC

Back Again...

So i tried this regimen a month or so back, and my skin went absolutely terrible. I couldn't move my mouth for the pain and so on. It was bad. So i stopped using it, and i tried some other face wash stuff and it's worked well. I don't have as many spots as i used to. So the other week, i had a breakout and i thought back to using BP gel again. So i have, and i've been on it for the past week and a half. And i don't get it, my skins fine now, it just goes on goes a tad dry but just as dry as using a face wash makes it. And i had a slight improvement last week, and now i've had a breakout which is common so i'm just dealing with it. But i dont get it? My skin went so bad last time, and now it's fine. Huh. Weird. But anyway yeah a week and a half into it and hopefully, y'know it'll work this time round...

Week and a half in: Breakout is kind of drying up. Only kind of though. Found i can cover them quite well with powder, but i'm not using that till saturday when i need to. Just used a scrub to get some dry skin off, worked well. Bought to put nightly BP on. That's it.