Notifications
Clear all

Holy mucoid plaque Batman!

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 03/23/2005 2:14 pm

So as everyone knows, I've been doing the Blessed Herbs cleanse for over a week now. Now I've discovered something very important. If you want to truly cleanse the colon....it's probably best to do a total fast. It's not hard; the psyllium is extremely filling. I really havn't been that hungry. It's not been bad at all. I didn't pass any mucoid plaque except for a little bit on the second day, and then after that, not until Monday of this week (I started a week ago Monday).

The Blessed Herbs pamphlet was exactly right. They said that if you do the cleanse for 10 days, that many people get tons of mucoid plaque out on days 6-9, which is exactly what is happening in my case.

Psyllium tends to rub away fecal matter and then when it hits the plaque, the bentonite clay and psyllium will pull it off the colon wall and out of the body.

I've felt for an awfully long time that I needed to do an extended fast and do some deeper colon cleansing. I was a bit discouraged to be honest after not passing any plaque for a week. I am glad that it has started coming. eusa_dance.gif

But a word of advice to everyone....this isn't for everyone. I've had several people p.m. me and show interest in this process so I'm putting this up for everyone, and also to show that p&b shakes aren't but so effective if you are eating while you are taking them. They will mostly pull food out, and some mucoid plaque. So they are effective, but not totally effective if you are eating while taking them.

Again....not for the faint of heart but SO WORTH IT! This is one of the best things I've done for myself! I'm getting out some nasty looking crap! eusa_doh.gifeusa_sick.gifdoubt.gifeusa_dance.gif

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/23/2005 3:03 pm

Is there any way of doing this sort of thing without having to give up eating loads of food. Just that im currently bulking up doing bodybuiding, i kinda guess its not possible really?!

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 03/23/2005 3:21 pm

Not possible, no.

MemberMember
(@jimmy)

Posted : 03/23/2005 6:59 pm

I've been using this YERBA PRIMA COLON CARE pills for awhile now:

[Edited link out]

It's main ingredient is Psyllium Seed Husks.

Are the two products comparable?

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 03/23/2005 9:01 pm

No. You have to use both psyllium and a bowel stimulant like cascara sagrada simultaneously, AND fast if you want the full benefits of bowel cleansing.

MemberMember
(@jimmy)

Posted : 03/23/2005 9:40 pm

Thanks. I went out and bought a THISILYN CLEANSE with herbal digestive sweep.

I won't exactly fast while on it, but I will go on a veggie,fruit, and nut type of diet and EAT WAY less calories for the 15 day program.

[Edited link out]

I guess I'll let you guys know in a few days, how its going.. How long, if I wanted to fast, would I need to not eat for? 3-4 days or the full 15, lol?

MemberMember
(@bailey)

Posted : 03/23/2005 10:30 pm

I've done BH 3 times. It's truly the best colon cleanse out there. Don't waste your time with anything else. It's pricey but worth it.

I'm glad you had such success with it. ;o)

MemberMember
(@jimmy)

Posted : 03/23/2005 11:22 pm

I've done BH 3 times. It's truly the best colon cleanse out there. Don't waste your time with anything else. It's pricey but worth it.

I'm glad you had such success with it. ;o)

MemberMember
(@zigzag)

Posted : 03/24/2005 12:17 am

So what kind of results are people having?

MemberMember
(@bailey)

Posted : 03/24/2005 4:47 pm

http://www.rockwellnutrition.com/internalcleansingkit.shtml

Is that it? That's WAY WAY Pricey.

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 03/24/2005 5:44 pm

Bailey....why do you think some cleansing programs work better than others? I've done TONS of p&b shakes over the years and only got mucoid plaque out twice; and once was when I didn't even take them! I just saw my hydrotherapist today in the healthfood store and we were talking about this. She notices the same thing!

I wonder if it's the quality of ingredients....I know Blessed Herbs uses all organic premium ingredients. Does it really make THAT much difference I wonder..... eusa_think.gif

MemberMember
(@bailey)

Posted : 03/24/2005 6:23 pm

I have no idea. Blessed Herbs is the only one I've tried. I got lucky I guess..that I picked this one. Some of the other ones seemed so infomercial-ish. lol.gif Does that make sense? BH just seemed real. Yeah, I'm sure the ingredients has a lot to do with it.

MemberMember
(@vince)

Posted : 03/24/2005 8:02 pm

Hey Denise, what exactly are you eating during the bowel cleanse? Also, what kind of results have you seen in terms of difference in skin? Thanks.

MemberMember
(@bailey)

Posted : 03/24/2005 9:43 pm

vince~ You're supposed to fast during a bowel cleanse. Eating really negates the whole purpose of the cleanse. If you eat, the shake will just bind to the food you eat, instead of the stuff you are trying to get out.

MemberMember
(@littlelamb)

Posted : 03/30/2005 12:49 am

vince~ You're supposed to fast during a bowel cleanse. Eating really negates the whole purpose of the cleanse. If you eat, the shake will just bind to the food you eat, instead of the stuff you are trying to get out.

MemberMember
(@malia)

Posted : 04/04/2005 10:59 am

denise2:

have you tried Colonix? i was going to do BH but the price was the deciding factor in trying Colonix instead. hmm..maybe its time to up the ante and go for BH to clean it out once and for all!

MemberMember
(@malia)

Posted : 04/04/2005 11:00 am

i must add that Colonix has been wonderful. it pulled out MP when i first did the 2 month program and it has the maintenance fiber which i take every morning. could there really be more mucoid plaque in there i wonder...since i'm not 100% clear.

MemberMember
(@denise2)

Posted : 04/04/2005 2:45 pm

I have done Colonix and it didn't take out any mucoid plaque at all. But....I do think it's a great product. There are some people who can take store-bought b&p shakes and get mucoid plaque out but I'm not one of those people.

I found out that psyllium is always sterilized when brought into the US. That might explain why my p&b shakes has been extremely hit or miss; mostly miss. Maybe the fact that the store-bought psyllium is sterilized or a "dead" food product could explain why they aren't effective for me, I dunno...still thinking about it.

I wouldn't do another cleanse now that I've discovered Blessed Herbs. I havn't talked to one person yet who hasn't removed a lot of mucoid plaque on Blessed Herbs cleanse.

MemberMember
(@bailey)

Posted : 04/04/2005 6:21 pm

What about if you eat fruit and raw veggies? Has anyone tried the 21 Internal Cleanse?

MemberMember
(@vince)

Posted : 04/05/2005 10:20 am

I have tried the 21 day internal cleanse. Not worth it IMO.
MemberMember
(@balloonman)

Posted : 04/05/2005 4:26 pm

I don't want to sound dumb but wtf is a colon cleansing? I can imagine it's good for you and all but what does it do.

If I want a stomach cleansing, flatter abs, and overall weight loss, hell I'll eat some airline food again and lose 15 pounds...

I'm justing chucking down 3 galloons a day of tap water, I don't know if it's cleansing anything but I sure have to pee alot.

Anyways for 90$, is it worth it to not eat for 5 days and have ungodly amounts of bowel movements. My acne isn't super bad but is this something I might want to try?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@littlelamb)

Posted : 04/06/2005 12:57 am

I have tried the 21 day internal cleanse. Not worth it IMO.

MemberMember
(@kbeezie)

Posted : 07/14/2019 12:35 am

Hi all,

You all seem to be cleasng pros so just wanted some advice onhow many bowel movements you should be having when using B&P shakes?

I have been having a shake (homemade 1tbs bento 1tbs psyll) morning and night for two days and only passing once in the afternoon. It is definately looser and more complete though.

Im not fasting so realise that may have something to do with it, but I have cut out C.R.A.P. and mucoid causing foods and am drinking loads of warm water.

Should I be having more bowel movements? Do I need to adjust my shake or try something else?

Thank you!