Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have been waning off of b5 from 8 grams for the passed couple of months, and am currently @ 4 grams a day...my acne is getting progressively worse, but I do not know whether or not it has anything to do w/ lowering my b5 dosage...b5 worksed so well for me @ 8 grams, but then all of a sudden it just worked less and less well every day, until i decided that it wasn't working and on the advice of many people her decided not to quit cold turkey, but to wane off it...I am so freaking tempted to just say @#%$ it and stop taking it all together right now, cuz it doesn't seem to be doing diddly squat, but I am afraid that if I just stop, I will get the acne 10 times worse...my question is, what should I do? WIll just stopping the b5 instead of waning off mess up my system and trigger a massive breakout? I don't mind getting a few pimples...god I am so freakin' sick of this DISEASE

So B5 worked? kinda...

How long?

Did you ever get to 10 grams?

If you think B5 is not for you.. i guess go off it at the same rate as when you upped dosage. Never been on B5. so yeah..