Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
somuchsolittle

dark brown spots... :(

i have these dark brown spots in my face....it looks like a pimple popped under teh skin and dried up into a scab UNDER MY SKIN!)

will these scars most likely disappear in time..like the red spots?

and does anyone know of a simple home method, preferably cheap :wink:, that gets rid of minor holes...like the ones that you get from scratching at a pimple for too long?

thanks...reply if you want to ask or suggest anything...and answer my question if you want :)...

thanks, much appreciated ^^

Scars are normally raised or indented areas of the skin. Your dark brown spots will most likely fade.

I have those brown spots all over my back and I'm desperated to get rid of them. Does anyone know how? I was wondering if those bleaching creams would work.

If creams worked, then the need for lasers probably never would have surfaced. I really suggest you make a free consultation visit with a doctor and have a heart to heart. It might not be as bad as you think. Maybe 2 treatments is all you need at the tune of $250 a treatment and your spots will be gone more than likely. you could easily spend more than $250 on finding the right creams that will not give you the results you want!

Just my humble opinion.

Good Luck

i heard maya's tape method helps makes the dark brown spots fade faster..anyone that has tried this and has positive comments to share?

and i was wondering if there is anythign else that i cna do to help heal my scars faster.. im a student and i do not really have tiem to stay home after a laser treatment :)