Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ndmgal

How come some ppl heal with dark spots

I was just noticing thats some people with scars have no pigmentation problem but they're texture is not smooth. I mostly heal with pigmentation problems. Some of them start as red and then they turn a dark brown or purple color. My derm. says they go away over time and many of them have. Though some of them I have had for a year. I was just wondering if anyone knew. I guess i'd rather have pigment problems if it does go away with time and exfoliation.

Hey man,

Since you have had good results using silicea, u should use pytolacca berry mother tincture which i am using. It works like silicea exept it does the oposite, instead of opening the skin ducts to drain out foreign matter, Phytolacca works by reabsorbing scar tissue, espacially tissues which don't match skin color.

Tom

So continue to use silicea 3 times a day, and take 5 - 7 drops of phytolacca berry tincture in a warm cup of mineral water. The 2 work great together. Take this 2 times a day. U can get this at http://www.helios.co.uk.

Tom

I was just noticing thats some people with scars have no pigmentation problem but they're texture is not smooth. I mostly heal with pigmentation problems. Some of them start as red and then they turn a dark brown or purple color. My derm. says they go away over time and many of them have. Though some of them I have had for a year. I was just wondering if anyone knew. I guess i'd rather have pigment problems if it does go away with time and exfoliation.

I was on minocycline for about a year, but some of my red marks are from afterwards. the thing is i hardly ever get a "zit" I get cysts, and they almost always leave a dang mark. Thanks windwaker I'll try the berry tincture. I was doing some reading on some various ingredients that cleanse the blood and therefore diminish red marks. I noticed that a lot of the ingredients are in this yogi tea I have so I'll see if it works. It just seemed odd to me that some ppl get the dark spots and some don't.