Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Angelina_jr

Kids are cruel little ****'s

Argghhh i'm so angry right now. evil.gif I was feeling a little better about my skin as i've been using my bp gel and finally my skins gettin a little better...then yesterday I was in town and i was waiting in a queue when this little girl kept staring at me. She then turned to her mum and whispered to her, she then turned around and the horrible little critter/chav/type skank thing said "that girl there...the one with the big spot on her chin."

I actually dropped what i was holding and left the shop as soon as i could and actually blubbered in the middle of the street. How pathetic is that? I was so upset as I wasn't really aware of my face as it doesn't look as bad as it normally does so I was feeling ok-ish.

I really don't get people who are so insensitive and rude, they dont realise how much silly comments can hurt...for a very long time.

Sorry to go on guys just havin a v.low day now sad.gif

Angie xx xx xx redface.gif

ahhhhhh they are just little bastards and don't know that they can be dealing with the same hell that we are in, inlike 10-15 years. Don't worry you couldn't mak my day any worse than it is already going to be.

ahhhhhh they are just little bastards and don't know that they can be dealing with the same hell that we are in, inlike 10-15 years.  Don't worry you couldn't mak my day any worse than it is already going to be.

well kids don't understand that commens like that can hurt. Little kids are just clueless. Have you ever seen a not confident kid? I haven't. They just don't think about... oh that person't better than me, or worse than me. They just live and don't know about people's feelings.

and don't wish that kid a sever break out. She didn't understand that it can hurt! Come on people.

Argghhh i'm so angry right now. evil.gif I was feeling a little better about my skin as i've been using my bp gel and finally my skins gettin a little better...then yesterday I was in town and i was waiting in a queue when this little girl kept staring at me. She then turned to her mum and whispered to her, she then turned around and the horrible little critter/chav/type skank thing said "that girl there...the one with the big spot on her chin."

I actually dropped what i was holding and left the shop as soon as i could and actually blubbered in the middle of the street. How pathetic is that? I was so upset as I wasn't really aware of my face as it doesn't look as bad as it normally does so I was feeling ok-ish.

I really don't get people who are so insensitive and rude, they dont realise how much silly comments can hurt...for a very long time.

Sorry to go on guys just havin a v.low day now sad.gif

Angie xx xx xx redface.gif

bah kids....hate them all.... i totally feel for you...kids are sooooooo innocent yet its their innocence causes insolences! BAH!

i seriously dont like kids....rotten pcs of shit! they all say i will outgrow this phase but its been 10 yrs and i still don't like those snotballs!

ames

Little kids are not bastards. They're still young and I don't think you are being very kind, you may get a warning for this.

Guest Zitro

Kids are not cruel ... they are innocent and don't know that their comments can hurt.

last year, a 4 yr old asked me if a bee stang my cheek (I had a big cebaceous cyst in there)

I know I have a 9 year old sister, and I was having a bad initial breakout from silicea. She had some friends over and her one friend was like "your sister looks like barbie with pimples." and my sister started laughing! I just told them they shouldn't be mean to others cause it'll eventaully come back to them.

Little kids just dont understand about hurtful comments are. I think i've only been on the receiving end of a comment from a kid once and that was 8 years ago! I didnt get any at school for some reason, I dont know why as there were times when it was fucking bad back then. I've had more comments at work by grown ups, so some people unfortunately dont grow out of the name calling

unless the little bastard or bitch or whatever is the son of satan then curse that little one ahahahahaha. sorry no we shouldn't blam kids they don't know better up until they get to the age of 9. if some 10 year old fuker says some shit to me i'm gonna slap' em in the face with a pokemon card.

dude if ur 10 years old you damn well better know what acne is or you aren't living in the real world seriously. thats like not knowing what the chicken pox are. I know some damn smart 10 year olds. i say around 10 is when common sense has to kick in and you gotta know when to shut your mouth.

I used to make comments on my sisters acne to when I was a kid. My parents told me I would get acne to and yes they where right. At that time I was clueless, so kids are innocent as said before.

I have a little one and he is always loudly making embarrassing comments about people. Only today we saw a woman with dreadlocks and he loudly proclaimed it to be 'scraggly', much to my horror. Of course i tell him that saying things about how someone looks can hurt their feelings but until he is older he just wont understand or remember to keep quiet.

Little kids cannot comprehend how their comments can hurt others, they just say what they see. Ask your mum, i bet you showed her up by saying stuff about strangers in public at some point.

Guest *Clara

OK you people got the point across about how kids aren't bad. (counts 4, 5) lmao.

Obviously, the people who believe children are horrible do not have children of their own. And with some of the opinions they have expressed, I suggest they don't.

i'd still give em a pokemon card to the face and tell em that if you make fun of people santa won't visit u on christmas. see if dat shit don't work, would work for me.

i'd still give em a pokemon card to the face and tell em that if you make fun of people santa won't visit u on christmas.  see if dat shit don't work, would work for me.