Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jav818

Important for acne suffers the only way of clearing it up.

hi im gona share sumthing wit u lucky people it is the only topical agent that ever cleared my acne up. its called TEA TREE OIL LOTION. Its natual and it has worked for every1 i know and within days. Do this, if the regimen isnt working then go out and buy the lotion. However i must stress it doesnt work if you have used antispectic to clear spots b4. Give it 7 days ull see a very big diferent and no side effects. Once you got the lotion then apply a large generous but nt crazy amount all around ur face. do it after washing ur face once in the morning and once at night. Get the lotion nt the oil. Let me know how this works out 4 u all. it stopped working for me though cos i used it too often and my skin got used to it pls dnt make the same mistake it wont work after the bacteria is resistant. Gudluck post me ur results.

tea tree works as an antiseptic its it kills of the infection in the spot. i dnt know if you were using pure tea tree that could be irriating. Get the tea tree lotion. Remember once in the morning and once at night.

I'm back on Proactiv.

The reparing lotion doesn't moustrize my face enough, So I do the 3 step program morning and night, and then i use the tea tree oil lotion on my face.

It seems to help my face.

i also have some tea tree oil Soap, But i dont use that on my face.

We'll see how this stuff works.

that tea tree oil lotion ALONE will not help.

I'm using the 2.5% benzoyl peroxide (repairing lotion) and the tea tree oil and both of those seems to work well together

Personally the regimen has cleared me up completely, but I remember reading an article in a chemistry book about tea tree oil. It said it had antiseptic properties, but it had to be pure, and had to be extracted properly and so on and so forth.

the only way of clearing it up.

People should be careful when saying that... :wink: What works for person A isn't going to work 100% for person B