Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mouse

good non-greasy facial moisturizer other than cetaphil?

can someone recommend one to me. thanks.

also i would like to know is it ok for me to use Eucerin AHA lotion since i am on benzaclin and retin a micro?

i just started using the eucerin renewal moisturizer..it works well to get rid of flakes and it really does "renew" your skin and smooths it out a bit...but the thing is its not really non-greasy..i have to put it all over my face and it looks ive been sweating..but i also have very oily skin so i dunno...

by the way..how has the acnemiracle regulating spray been working for you?

ive been using the acnemiracle gel for almost 2 weeks. no results yet but it says it takes anywhere from 4-6 so i dunno.

I have been using it for about a month now, and not only is my face less oily (I would say about 50% less oily!), but my face is blemish-free!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been fighting moderate acne (mostly at jawline and on chin) ever since my daughter was born back in April 2002 and I am finally handling it. I use Cetaphil cleanser for Combo/Oily skin, Acnemiracle's Soothing Toner and then their Regulating Gel and my skin looks really good!!! Don't give up!

:) Lisa

the clearasil moisturizer is one of the best ive found. its really light and dosnt look shiny at all. id definitly stay away from any aha moisturisers while using retin a.