Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CHICKLET

tinted moisturizers

Have any of u tried tinted moisturizers?

Are they any good at covering red marks or are they a waste of money?

I am thinking bout trying nivea visage tinted moisturizer

as i dont want to wear makeup during my course of roaccutane

as any one tried this type?

Hi, could you tell me where you're getting the Nivea Visage from ? I'd like to try that tinited moistuerizer but can't find it anywhere.

thanks.

Nivea t/m is quite sheer, so if your red marks aren't that obvious, it would be a good choice. If your marks are darker, you could probably use a foundation or a concealer. Most t/m are very sheer

it shouldn't look fake, it's very subtle and designed to even out slight discolorations, it's more about giving you an even glow. I find it's more for those who have a good complexion and just want something to give their skins a slight pick-me-up. There are a few out on the market, play around with the light shades and see what suits you best

Thanks for the reply, I'm currently in the U.S. and can't find this Nivea anywhere. Even most websites don't have it.

I'm actually originally from Down Under, so I've only ever tried Nivea and Ponds. Currently in North America but haven't tried any T/M here. U know, Revlon makes a really light foundation...i think it's called Even Out Complexion, it's very sheer just like a t/m..it also has spf 20, saves u from lathering on an spf...they have a huge range of shades

I've tried Neutrogena's tinted moisturizing sunscreen before. It had absolutely no coverage, and made my skin greasy feeling (probably the sunscreen component). I think the tinted moisturizers are useless unless you have nearly perfect skin.