Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It seems like everytime I have a problem like acne, or insomnia theres always a thousand different ways to get rid of it... and not one of them work. Just once I'd like to read up on one of these miracle products, buy it, pop a couple pills or apply it to my skin and have it have some effect on anything. But everytime i change my diet, my cleanser, my smoking marijuanna habbits, my sleep schedual it never does shit. Actually one time I read that garlic might cure acne so I started eatting it... well cutting it up and drinking it in water... but after a couple days my stomache started to ache like a mafacker so i stopped that. And then there was this other time i started a bp regimen and instead of curing my acne it turned my face completely red and it hasnt went back to normal since. I change razers, pillow cases, shampoos, cleansers, exfoliators, spot treatments, moisturizers. I eat healthy, I eat unhealthy, I wash my face, I dont wash my face, I pick my face, i dont pick my face, I relax, Im stressed, I sleep, I dont... and everyday another 5 more miracle cures hit the market and everytime i try one i either get no results or negative results. Will somebody who really is smart and really does know something ever be born? Will anyone ever invent a product that does what it claims?... guess it really doesnt matter... because everyones different andsomething that works for someone else is most likely not gonna work for you. So your on your own, its you and a thousand different "cures" to choose from. Even if i was bill gates with all the money to waste in the world i prolly wouldnt have enough time to try all the bs products these assfuckers make.

... I know most of these companies are trying to help, and maybe even are helping some of you. Im just mad that nothings ever worked for me... im hopeless and i just had to get that out.

Also it seems like every fucking disease or illness has a million different symptoms like wtf? How are you supposed to know if your normal or you should be calling 911.

Thats it, thats all. This is stupid, im stupid... and i just dont care anymore.

I agree.

I went to the pharmacy last night and saw a myriad of products designed to combat acne, each ranging in price and ingredients.

The truth is the companies don't want to help you, they want a profit.

Sadly, nothing can get rid of your acne overnight.

As for advice by others, I could easily say 100 suggestions recommended by people, from the 'stay away from greasy foods' to 'use (insert ingredient)'

Dam you are so correct, there are tons of products out there claiming this and that and they are worthless IMO.

Communication is the key here I think. I used to stay silent about my acne and try to deal with it on my own, once I started talking to others about it and listening to their stories of error and success I started to find my way.

I now take the road, before I try something I find someone that has tried it before.

it's all a trial and error process. trust me, u'll eventually find a cure that suits u. good luck in the meantime.

Guest Shjaker
i know, that you know, that i know, you know, so what do i know?

rolleyes.gif

Guest Shjaker

Romantic sigh; as often seen by school girls when in the presence of a major celebrity such as Brad Pitt/Colin Ferrel or their merchandise. Often associated with tilting of the head leaned on folded hands and a bent upwards leg, accompanied by a dreamy eyed look. Procede to sigh. AaaAaaAhhhh.. wub.gif

Guest OnlyJoe

adam your being compared to brad pitt... score biggrin.gif

i know that many of you think you know that i know, but if i knew, that you know i know that you would know, what i know.

It seems like everytime I have a problem like acne, or insomnia theres always a thousand different ways to get rid of it... and not one of them work. Just once I'd like to read up on one of these miracle products, buy it, pop a couple pills or apply it to my skin and have it have some effect on anything. But everytime i change my diet, my cleanser, my smoking marijuanna habbits, my sleep schedual it never does shit. Actually one time I read that garlic might cure acne so I started eatting it... well cutting it up and drinking it in water... but after a couple days my stomache started to ache like a mafacker so i stopped that. And then there was this other time i started a bp regimen and instead of curing my acne it turned my face completely red and it hasnt went back to normal since. I change razers, pillow cases, shampoos, cleansers, exfoliators, spot treatments, moisturizers. I eat healthy, I eat unhealthy, I wash my face, I dont wash my face, I pick my face, i dont pick my face, I relax, Im stressed, I sleep, I dont... and everyday another 5 more miracle cures hit the market and everytime i try one i either get no results or negative results. Will somebody who really is smart and really does know something ever be born? Will anyone ever invent a product that does what it claims?... guess it really doesnt matter... because everyones different andsomething that works for someone else is most likely not gonna work for you. So your on your own, its you and a thousand different "cures" to choose from. Even if i was bill gates with all the money to waste in the world i prolly wouldnt have enough time to try all the bs products these assfuckers make.

... I know most of these companies are trying to help, and maybe even are helping some of you. Im just mad that nothings ever worked for me... im hopeless and i just had to get that out.

Also it seems like every fucking disease or illness has a million different symptoms like wtf? How are you supposed to know if your normal or you should be calling 911.

Thats it, thats all. This is stupid, im stupid... and i just dont care anymore.