Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

I have several hypertrophic scars that cover both of my shoulders. (When I say several, I'm talking atleast 30 -- some small, some large.) I aquired these scars after a high dose of accutane that I took when I was 14 years old. I'm now 20 and I still haven't found a treatment that works to rid my body of these scars. I've seen four dermotologists and one plastic surgeon. I was told that laser surgery will not help me and the weekly injections that I received did not work as planned. I'm looking for someone that may know of a possible treatment. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Posted
I have several hypertrophic scars that cover both of my shoulders. (When I say several, I'm talking atleast 30 -- some small, some large.)  I aquired these scars after a high dose of accutane that I took when I was 14 years old.  I'm now 20 and I still haven't found a treatment that works to rid my body of these scars.  I've seen four dermotologists and one plastic surgeon.  I was told that laser surgery will not help me and the weekly injections that I received did not work as planned.  I'm looking for someone that may know of a possible treatment.  Any feedback would be appreciated.