Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It never broke me out. I like it, but I found a better product here in Canada, so I now use that. But I would still be using the balancing bar if I hadn't have found this other product wink.gif

I use it twice a day b4 my cleanser to remove the layer of crap on my skin (i.e. medication or makeup)

It shouldn't irritate or cause any problems for you skin, especially considering its not a "soap" and its mostly made up of oatmeal which is really good for your skin, well, as long as your not allergic to it of course.

For the purpose of why I use it, its kinda a waste cuz its not cheap, and its not my primary cleanser.... I just purchased a few soaps from "Soap Works", I believe thats what its called, and they are much more cheaper. I'm just going to finish off my last balancing bar, and then it will be quits aftr years of using.

I still consider it a decent product and would recommend it to anyone.

just as an update, this product seems to be working great. my current regimen is use the Aveeno bar in the morning, and use Clean and Clear blackhead scrub and Clean and Clear continuous control at night, that's it. My skin feels really good, and the oil seems very much under control. however, it's only been less than a week so it's way to early to tell anything for sure. I'll keep you updated

I have to admit I luved this bar. I still have some left but I decided to switch my regime around cause I had a really bad breakout today and my mom commented on it. Im gonna start using Spectrojel morning and Clearasil Total Control at night just cause I thought maybe I did need some medication to control the evil mountains of death. However if the Spectrojel doesnt work well I'm gonna switch back to aveeno. It always made my face look brighter after washing and I think it had some exfoliated a bit too.